Beer

DSCN0134.jpg

first beer for the 21st :kickass:

Damn I thought they were supposed to upgrade the barracks for soldiers on AD.

I would like to argue that even some cheap beers can be quite interesting and tasty. I'm actually a fan of the bitter American lagers such as Budweiser, Coors, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and Old Milwaukee.

I wouldn't classify those as bitter. Real pale ales are far more bitter. Budweiser and the like are just crappy pilsners.

I tried an Edmund Fitzgerald Porter from Great Lakes Brewery the other day. I really love Great Lakes; they have some quality brews.

What age did any of you start drinking beer or other alcohol drinks?
I am under age as of right now but I would like to drink it someday.
My parents drink beer but it's the piss water stuff which sucks from what I have heard.

my mom is a wine snob and had no problem buying craft beer for me when I was 20. I'd have the odd beer or mixed drink here and there when I was a teenager at family get togethers and stuff

I started drinking here in there in 8th grade but didn't get fall down drunk until maybe Sophomore year. Recently (past 3-4 years) i started getting into craft beers. All through high school etc. i would pretty much drink beers that would mess me up the quickest ( ICE beers (Natty, High Life) ugh i can't stomach any of that shit now :lol:

My parents drink beer but it's the piss water stuff which sucks from what I have heard.

I got alcohol poisoning for the first time in my junior year of high school.

Had a few brews today. Most notably "Fade to Black" from left hand brewing. Very roasty, thick (but not imperial thick) stout. No sweetness in this one; highly recommended.

I drank on and off from 15, and these days I can't go more than a few days without a drink. I mainly only drink beer and whisky; and the occasional ouzo or rum.

Vodka is pointless, as are those stupid girly drinks. If I'm drinking something, I want to taste its strength.

Back on the topic of beer;
I was drinking a few Victoria Bitter's today. It's a local brew we go here in Oz, I don't know if you yanks have it over there. It's overall pretty refreshing, though the aftertaste takes some getting used to. Ask Satanstoenail about it.

Tsingtao bitches.
+1

One of the only good Asian beers, along with Tiger and Asahi.

Schwärzung;8775313 said:
One of the only good Asian beers, along with Tiger and Asahi.

You evidently haven't tasted Kingfisher. As cheap as it might be for the rest of you, I like that shit. And for some reason your Foster's gives me a bad bad stomach.

Took a little holiday excursion in the broad ripple village yesterday afternoon. First stop was the Broad Ripple Brewpub and had a tasty Lawnmower Ale Chicken sandwich with their Wee Alec Scotch Ale(a spectacular beer) to wash it down. My second beer at the BRBP was called 2001: A Stout Odyssey was rich and flavorful as well. Next stop was the mighty fine Brugge Brasserie to try the new and mighty Thunder Monkey Belgian Ale this fruity and smooth beer packs a wallop %12 ABV tastes tarty at first but it finishes like a Chimay. Then I had the Black Imperial Black Belgian with an ABV of 11% it packs a nice punch too. I dont know why I sleep on this bar it bewilders me. I have heard horror stories about their service but the bartender there was nice and very attentive. Then a trip to Indy Cd and Vinyl topped off the afternoon. We were gonna go to Barley Island but we were pretty buzzed off of 4 beers if you believe that lol.