Beer

Out at the Map Room last night. Started with a St. Bernardus Christmas Ale. I wasn't a huge fan. Tastes like the Abt 12 but spiced up. Seemed to be a real heavy drinker. Then I split a Moylan's Hopsickle. Most bitter IIPA I've ever had. Pretty drinkable still, but there are better IIPAs. Went with a Three Floyds Alpha Klaus after that. Very tasty and drinkable hoppy porter at 7.5%, and a deal at $4. Followed that with a Founders Imperial Stout. It was a fairly regular impy stout. Good roasty flavor. The best imperial stout I've had recently was Big Hugs by Half Acre. That was amazing.

There's a place in the city i live... you pay 6 euros entrance fee and you can drink all the beer you want. Sometimes there's vodka. It's pretty hardcore :D
Too bad the music is shit

There's a place in the city i live... you pay 6 euros entrance fee and you can drink all the beer you want. Sometimes there's vodka. It's pretty hardcore :D
Too bad the music is shit

Damn all the drinks you can get crunk on? They can play Lady Gaga and i wouldn't give a fuck hahaha. Reminds me of Dollar New Castle draft night at the Mineshaft in Broad Ripple. I just zone the music out.

You evidently haven't tasted Kingfisher. As cheap as it might be for the rest of you, I like that shit. And for some reason your Foster's gives me a bad bad stomach.
Never had Kingfisher before. I'll try it and see if I stand corrected or not.

Foster's is fantastic.

so tonight I had my St Bernardus winter christmas ale and quite enjoyed it. I'll agree that it tasted similar to their Abt 12, but it seemed a bit more drinkable. It was like halfway between a belgian double and tripple. it also got me quite good and saucy for the one bottle, but then again I hadn't really been drinking this week anyway

Currently slowly sipping a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale out of my Chimay glass. Possibly my favorite Pale Ale. If only it was more readily available here.

Had a pitcher of Warsteiner Dunkel with a friend at The Beer Sellar yesterday not bad. Then I had this serious craving to go back to the Brugge and had 2 Thunder Monkeys. Very tasty!! Plus I heard they are going to bottle this fine brew.

got my ass chewed out by our SGT Major for having about 15 Leffe beers in there :lol: "i just turned 21 sgt major" "you goddamn alcoholic now huh" :lol:

bought a 6 pack of N1 Welde ze Germen pilsner, says it won some competition i dont really care just felt like trying a new beer tonight. gotta let it get frosty :kickass: