Beer

:lol: we got hornsbys here too, i had a damn good cider at an irish pub, it was german but the name escapes me now. try doing cider and beer, called snakebite(well atleast at the pub) was delicious..they had a little fruity mixture on the top like some cream but idk doesnt need it

I don't know if anyone has mentioned the Okocim porter but that's probably my favorite beer. Porters and stouts in general are supremely delicious.
I've heard rumors that this won't be distributed in the US anymore, which would be a shame, as it's affordable and very tasty. Stock up, if possible. Zywiec Porter is an acceptable substitute. There's another one...Boss or Big Boss or Black Boss. It's nearly 10% and generally too boozy, but pretty tasty as well.

beerjuggs.jpg

had a dogfish ipa today, wasnt bad. Had the Czech Pilsner at a restaraunt in the Hawaiian airport, was not worth 9 dollars. for sure

Currently drinking a double bastard. This is definitely a 'metal' beer...brutal on the tastebuds like good metal is to the ears :kickass:

one of my favorites :kickass:

the other day at the bar, they had the extremely rare Stone/BrewDog collaboration "Bashah" on tap. I was giddy as a goddamn school girl. The bartender said they had just gotten it, and I was probably the only person to have one. It's classified as a Black Belgian IIPA, and it was pretty spectacular. very drinkable. not that hoppy at all (which you would expect for a IIPA).

also, one of the drivers at work brought me this yesterday, a "real" 40 of Corona from TJ:
17563_604693332857_30605382_35201799_2340753_n.jpg

Bashah was excellent. Had it about a month ago.

Been drinking all sorts of stuff from Half Acre lately. Big Hugs Imperial Stout was excellent, and I'm having a growler tonight of a beer with orange peel, rye, and chicory. Fresh beer sure is great. If Metropolitan would start doing growlers, I'd have two breweries in a mile of my place.

Bashah was excellent. Had it about a month ago.

Been drinking all sorts of stuff from Half Acre lately. Big Hugs Imperial Stout was excellent, and I'm having a growler tonight of a beer with orange peel, rye, and chicory. Fresh beer sure is great. If Metropolitan would start doing growlers, I'd have two breweries in a mile of my place.

nice! sounds good