Beer

Oh wow so they still have beer limits for the barracks fridge? Man i remember that shit in Germany. We used to hide booze in our duffle bags. Makes me glad i have my own place. The troops that get per diem here at atterbury have to live in apartments and they are constantly getting inspected man I dont miss that shit at all.

Thinking of picking up a few for New Years. I love Chimay Blue but still haven't tried White yet. Read a few reviews on beeradvocate and it sounds outstanding.

it's kind of like the archetype of a Belgian trippel. Just really nice, super drinkable, interesting taste and spices. People who aren't beer drinkers even enjoy it

Oh wow so they still have beer limits for the barracks fridge? Man i remember that shit in Germany. We used to hide booze in our duffle bags. Makes me glad i have my own place. The troops that get per diem here at atterbury have to live in apartments and they are constantly getting inspected man I dont miss that shit at all.

there is some restriction but its way higher than that..i think its like 2 24 packs and like 2 bottles of liquor is max but he's just being a sgt major and im just being a private :lol:

bought a 6 pack of Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss, not bad at all. Wheatey beer with true wisconsin honey(is wisconsin a honey state? :lol:)

I don't know if anyone has mentioned the Okocim porter but that's probably my favorite beer. Porters and stouts in general are supremely delicious.

bought a 6 pack of Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss, not bad at all. Wheatey beer with true wisconsin honey(is wisconsin a honey state? :lol:)

Now see i dont care for that beer at all it doesn't even remotely taste like a german weiss beer. I think Sunset Wheat is closer to tasting like a weiss than that. But nothing can touch Weheinstephaner.

went to trader joe's yesterday and picked up a couple things for new year's eve. A six pack of their Bavarian hefeweizen and a 6 can pack of Simpler Times (for 2.99!)...I'm more interested in the latter...especially if it's good

yeah I was just looking at the reviews on Beer Advocate :erk: maybe I'll go get a six pack of something else tomorrow from Henry's...something I'm familiar with and just keep the simpler times to myself :lol:

I'm currently drinking a "Bewdy" Cold Lager, given to me by a customer who just started the label with a mate of his. Tastes like every other shitty mainstream Aussie beer but apparently that's ok because it has a bikini-clad blonde chick on the label. See here:

bewdy_label_web.jpg

Faaarrrrkin BEWDY MATE. Also, every stubbie contains a pic of a different bikini-clad slapper on the inner label which you can download to your phone for probably $10.00 or something. Genius! Fucking cunt will probably make a billion. :erk:

wow

so I had a can of that Simpler Times tonight :lol: it's what I expected. It's $2.99 beer. Nothing spectacular, but it isn't bad. I certainly feel like I have more dignity drinking that versus Natty Lite or some other shit