Beer

I stick with the cheapest booze. I love shit beer.

:kickass:
I killed some Natty Light watching the game this afternoon.
Enjoyed some of this swill last weekend:

iron_city.jpg

^ the Scotch Ale was my least favorite out of that variety pack. I've tried a few more ales w/ scotch in them and they didn't go down well at all.

I dunno where you get that, that ale was a fucking beauty. Nice spicy taste, wonderful texture, bitter in all the right ways.

So far I've gone through four of the beers, and I'd rank them thus:

1) Scotch Ale (excellent)
2) Cream Stout (near-excellent)
3) Coastal Wheat (decent)
4) Boston Lager (meh)

I am happy, Walmart here has started carrying Weinhard's Private Reserve. Now if they would only carry the Heff life would be awesome.

God I can still remember the taste of that scotch ale from last night, and I want another right now...

Beer #5: the Boston Ale. Another mighty fine brew. Not quite as thick and tasty as the Scotch, but still wonderfully smooth.

Mother of god, that beer was lovely. I shouldn't be up so late when I've already lost so much sleep this week, but I simply must have another.

Is there a Black Lager in that Sam Adams pack? That's a good one too.

I bought a variety pack of Goose Island brews the other day at the supermarket. Four different beers: Oatmeal Stout, Nut Brown Ale, IPA and Honkers Ale. All quality brews, and I don't usually like bitters.

Nah, no black lager. Here's the six I've got, in rough order of my preference so far:

Scotch Ale
Noble Pils
Boston Ale
Cream Stout
Coastal Wheat
Boston Lager