Beer

Cody, you also need to get your hands on Saint Archer's Mosaic DIPA. It's fantastic. Also, Knee Deep is brewing Lupulin River year round now (it used to be called Deep River), and it is delicious

From last night ...

CIMG3400_zpseqvgtl5t.jpg

.. first timer trying Yella, does not even come close to comparing to some of the better Pilsners around.
CIMG3402_zpsjr3pyw33.jpg

... now this right here was a surprise, we found this bottle stashed in the back of my buddies beer fridge. One of the best imperial stouts i've had. It's brewed with Belgian yeast.

Yella is fucking terrible.

Currently drinking a Du Claw Sweet Baby Jesus porter.

Its i pretty okay.. I saw people on beer advocate complaining about artificial peanut flavor. I'll be honest with you guys, apparently i cant tell the difference. Its extremely heavy on the chocolate and roasted peanut flavors. , in fact, thats all you taste. Barely tastes like a beer at all. It does taste a lot better than the other almond joy tasting nightmare i got from the same brewery...

Saw the Mosaic DIPA at WFM today, but with a $8 pricetage i had to pass :(

Picked up a sixer of Oskar Blues Pinner IPA and a couple of bombers ... Emerald Triangle IPA, Drake's Denogginizer DIPA and few bottles of Ninkasi's Dawn of the Red India Style Red Ale after trying it a few days ago.

edit:

Big Bear Black Stout, from last night ...

CIMG3478_zps6iswlxdc.jpg

Just finished with this one, and wow what a surprise it was! Will definitely be picking this one up again.
CIMG3488_zpszesrwu6x.jpg

CIMG3487_zpsx90tydkw.jpg

That IPA is gorgeous.

Did a saison day yesterday in honor of Allagash releasing Century (Brettanomyces-fermented saison that's been chillin' in their tanks for 2 damn years!)... was gonna go into Boston to get some on tap but didn't really work out so my buddy and I stayed at home and played MTG a lot while splitting some awesome saisons!

hZ9pIjM.jpg

Mystic Hazy Jane (Summer saison)
Peak Organic Holiday saison
Mystic Mary of the Gael (Spring saison)
Evil Twin Ron and the Beast Ryan (Brett saison w/ honey)
Jolly Pumpkin Bam Biere (Brett saison)
Ipswich Revival
Boulevard Spring Belle (saison w/ flowers)
Rising Tide Printemps (didn't get to this one actually, d'oh)
Foolproof La Ferme Urbaine (saison w/ oats, wheat, rye and spelt)

Had several beers yesterday:

This is what I remembered to put in my phone before I got annihilated...

- Anchor Brewing Zymaster Sour IPA Mash
- Knee Deep Citra Pale Ale
- Golden Road 2020 IPA
- Dogfish Head Aprihop
- Golden Road Wolf Among Weeds DIPA
- Knee Deep Simtra TIPA

God damn. That Simtra is fucking incredible!

There's only one beer pictured, but this seems like the best place to post it. A local liquor store hosts "Dollar Days" twice a year. Everything is priced at just a dollar over cost. I had to stand in line for a little over an hour, but got a pretty good haul for less than $100.

abbey-glass_1280.png

Grabbed a four pack of these earlier. Pretty pumped, but i just burned the ever living fuck out of my tongue on pizza and im afraid that it wont taste right :lol:

They had Three Philosophers too, but i couldnt get myself to pay $5 a bottle for them.