Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Staind

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Limp Kizkit

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Slayer (...)

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters
First of all Slayer and Slipknot are not nu-metal no matter how much some idiots like to say they are so I voted for Papa Roach. I like Slayer and Slipknot alot more but again they are not even close to my definition of nu-metal.......

This is so fucking pathetic. First of all, Slayer is not a nu metal band, they are old school thrash you idiot. Secondly, this thread is discusting and disturbing; I can't believe that an Opeth fan can post such bullshit. This is just wrong.... I'm fucking shocked...

There IS somg good nu metal you know... maybe you just haven't heard it. AND also SLIPKNOT DOES NOT sound exactly like Korn you fucking douche bag. Their S/T CD was Nu Metal, but their first CD and the latest are closer to death metal than Nu Metal. Call it Nu Death then if you like, but saying they sound exactly like Korn is fucking ignorant and insulting to fans of both Korn and/or Slipknot.

Indeed, I like Finger Eleven a lot. I first heard "Above" from "Tip" and really enjoyed it. I wish I could have seen them. They have played in a city near me several times. "The Greyest of Blue Skies" was a great followup album as well. I can't think of one bad song from that album. I need to listen to it again soon. I also wouldn't really classify them as nu-metal but whatever. They are a very good band. :)