Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Staind

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Limp Kizkit

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Slayer (...)

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters
hell, i wouldn't even really call f11 "nu-metal". they're just fucking rock. "nu-metal" is pathetic 3-chord bands who go out of their way to be angsty or mean.

Originally posted by Despot
This is so fucking pathetic. First of all, Slayer is not a nu metal band, they are old school thrash you idiot. Secondly, this thread is discusting and disturbing; I can't believe that an Opeth fan can post such bullshit. This is just wrong.... I'm fucking shocked...

Agreed!If you want to talk about go to another forum!!!

I must go listen to Disturbed now.

edit: Unfortunately I have all the Korn albums. The only one worth a shit is their first one. It has a very disturbing and angry feel to it, from Life is Peachy to now you can tell when they started makeing their money. Oh! It's tr00! It's damn tr00!

Originally posted by Grimnir
Slipknot - Rap/downtuned guitars/sounding exactly like Korn = gay Nu-Metal

Bleed for me, Triumphant Apostle = Clueless faggot cocksucking wiggers

you fuckin ignorant numetalphone. hell, you're sounding like slipknot now with that people=shit shit bullcrap. and isn't faggot a korn song?

have u heard slipknot and korn? they sound NOTHING like each other so shut the fuck up.

and you're callign me and TA clueless?
fucking hypocrite.

This is so fucking pathetic. First of all, Slayer is not a nu metal band, they are old school thrash you idiot. Secondly, this thread is discusting and disturbing; I can't believe that an Opeth fan can post such bullshit. This is just wrong.... I'm fucking shocked...

'God Hates us All' IS a nu metal album.

Originally posted by blakmetalemp
from Life is Peachy to now you can tell when they started makeing their money. Oh! It's tr00! It's damn tr00!

the sellout bit, eh? How tired.....

Yeah, well it's not excactly about you, is it?

And Ice Cube was only on one fuckin song. It's not a big deal.

oh... you're shocked. the slayer thing was a joke, dammit! i know they are not numetal. but then again, how much old school thrash is left in slayer now???