• Gangland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Total Eclipse

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Hallowed Be Thy Name

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hallowed Be Thy Name is obviously great, but I jreally like 22 Acacia Avanue... this will require much thought.

Hallowed, Run to the Hills, and 22 Acacia Avenue are all good stuff. RttH is the best, imo.

Don't really like the title track...

...I wonder which song is gonna win. I really do.

Voted Hallowed. 22 and Children of the Damned are good too, but not in the same league.

TEARS THEY FLOW BUT WHY AM I CRYING
AFTER ALL I'M NOT AFRAID OF DYING

AS THE GUARDS MARCH ME OUT TO THE COURTYARD
SOMEONE CALLS FROM A CELL GOD BE WITH YOU
IF THERE'S A GOD THEN WHY HAS HE LET ME DIIIIIIIE!

Hallowed be thy fucking name.
Hands down.

Invaders for me. I guess I'd have to say 2nd and 3rd would be Children of the Damned, and Run to the Hills, for I sing those in my band.

I think the title track is actually quite good. Not as good as Hallowed, but still way better than say, Run to the Hills.

Is it really the end not some crazy dream?

Anyway, nothing new here. HBTN got my vote. I considered giving it to Invaders or the title track, though. Gangland is pretty good, as well.

i love the whole album, its a great classic, but i voted hallowed be thy name just like everyone else :headbang:

Gangland is good. Kreator's cover of it was fine.

Anyways, damn, if I knew Hallowed would have been such a big popularity, i would have chosen The Prisoner to give it a bit more balance haha.

You should have known. It is widely considered one of the best metal songs ever.

...IMO, the best metal song ever is Infinite Dreams, also by Maiden.