Big Brother 4

It's gonna rule, just like it has done every other year! Well, Big Brother 2 was kinda average, but the first one and especially last year's one rocked the house. :headbang:

Dunno what the secret's gonna be... the advert asks, "Will it affect the way you vote?" and says that it's controversial, which immediately makes me wonder if the house will be full of special school kids. Now THAT would make good TV...

I reckon reality T.V. is the reason why the average human IQ peaked at 126 about 6 years ago, and has dropped to the low 120s.

DravenMist said:
Every TV show has a gay person, or a gay couple involved in it.
This actually ticks me off. They have a gay couple on The Block, AGAIN! They could argue it's all about political correctness, but if that's the case, why don't they have ugly people, couples over 35, Asians, or lesbians? Just about everyone on those shows look like film stars. Big Brother's had a few fatties, but just about all the others feature couples that are almost indistinguishable from each other. I got confused by all the look-alike couples on The Hothouse and the teams on The Block look like the people they had on it last time.

Reality TV must be destroyed.

DravenMist said:
Yes, well I meant of the male species.

Goreripper - I agree in full.

Homosexual Male's are Gay, Homosexual Females are Lesbian.

You are such a wanker draven, you want to be so grim and true. You try too hard, and you still fail at it. You are the sorta of guy who gets pulled into the pit at grind gigs and beaten up.

You only hate gay people because black metal bands tell you too. It's shitheaps like you and your shitheap poser friends that give metal a bad name.

OMG WE BURN CHURCHES AND ARE PROUD BIGOTS, WE ARE SO FUCKIN EVIL AND TOUGH.

Black Metal fans are the biggest pussies ever, 10% skill, 90% hollywood.

Goreripper said:
Actually the word "gay" is a generic term for a homosexual regardless of gender. It just tends to be applied more to men.

Actually, it is now officially used to describe homosexual males, hence the phrase Gay and Lesbian.