Big Brother 4

I'm always around.

Dunno what you're talking about but I drop in a fair bit, just that half the time I don't post because there's nothing for me to post on..

Actually I voted Terry since I'm scared he may get public support and the fans may loev his intelligence like everyone else does around here.

Having an all-gay household would really be bad for ratings. They'll have the token gay person in the house like they do each year, but a house full of homosexual types? That caters to a pretty small demographic.

So... I'm guessing those here who were talking about auditioning didn't make it? Or did they make it and aren't allowed to tell us about it?

DravenMist said:
You are ridiculous, honestly.

Gotherealm.jpg

DravenMist said:
Well, I still don't know how this whole thing started in the first place, but it's a mindless, cowardly attack (weak, at that) on your behalf, considering the thread originally had nothing to do with the issue. Hopefully though - depending on your maturity - this will all come to an end right now, and the original topic can resurface.
I liked this part the best. Straighten up and fly right Koichi.

I cant believe a wanker like you is trying to take the moral high ground. Seriously. You say you dont mind "fags" (as you so eloquently put it) being killed just for being themselves, yet you decry Koichi for picking on you.

DravenMist said:
Well, I still don't know how this whole thing started in the first place, but it's a mindless, cowardly attack (weak, at that) on your behalf, considering the thread originally had nothing to do with the issue. Hopefully though - depending on your maturity - this will all come to an end right now, and the original topic can resurface.

The funniest part is, if your black metal buddies saw this, they would pick on you too.

There's a black guy! And he's from Broken Hill! Maybe Tim knows him! And a 33-yr single mother of two! And a revhead bogan from Chapel Street! And a dorky-looking former AFL player! And the winner gets 1 MILLION DOLLARS! And Xena didn't get her video in on time because the guy she was borrowing the camera off forgot to bring it in. Phooey.

I think you may be correct. But didn't it also suggest that it might affect the way the housemates interact? How could it, if they don't know? Anyway, Trev seems like a genuine bloke. I hope he goes far. I also like (from the two seconds I've seen of them, anyway) Catherine, Paul and the footy player. Merlin looks familiar for some reason and Igor's already trying to get Aprhodite into bed. I don't think he'll last very long.