big news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, but she can't anyway (or thinks that she can't; I banned her from the main forum, but she doesn't realize that she can still access the social forum; though I don't think she wants to anyway).

Keep the kid and raise him/her to be a metalhead... and you can handle having a kid you just don't know it yet... if you can raise a cat or dog in your home (assuming you have pets at any time in your life) then you can raise a kid... just takes a little extra effort... anyways congrats and don't give your kid a stupid name...

I have eight people living in my house. Theres no room and no money for a baby. But i dont want to kill it, i mean its mine. It would be blonde haired blue eyed. Very swedish looking, considering the fact that im blonde haired blue eyed and my girlfriend is the same, and shes actually from sweden.

idk i dont want to kill it. adoption, worst case scenario. but its still so early.

She wants an abortion, which i think is ironic because she wont eat a goddamn steak because they killed a cow to make it.

You should support her decision then, because in the end it benefits both of you. Just make sure that if she's set on having one, get it done before the first three months.

I have eight people living in my house. Theres no room and no money for a baby. But i dont want to kill it, i mean its mine. It would be blonde haired blue eyed. Very swedish looking, considering the fact that im blonde haired blue eyed and my girlfriend is the same, and shes actually from sweden.

Those are recessive traits. Unless you have all recessive genes, you're not guaranteed to have a blue eyes, blonde haired child (not that that even fucking matters).

But yeah, U_M is right, millions of people have done this I'm sure. It's certainly not easy, but raising a child is never easy. And having so many people in your house means you have a lot of help.

idk i dont want to kill it. adoption, worst case scenario. but its still so early.

Keep it. Those 8 people won't be living in that house forever. And even though your parents might get ticked at you at first that you knocked someone up. In the end they will love their grandkid and help you raise it. As for blonde hair/blue eye. That is not necessarily true. Some kids come out with brown hair/brown eyes because of someone in the family like the grandparents or great grand parents etc.

She wants an abortion?

WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

Get that fucking kiddy out, get on with your life.

Whiny twat "But do I want to kill it?" What you fucking killing. It can't live at the moment. It's a parasite, a fucking symbiote.

Are you a fucking Nazi?

Your life is done as you know it.

Those are recessive traits. Unless you have all recessive genes, you're not guaranteed to have a blue eyes, blonde haired child (not that that even fucking matters).

But yeah, U_M is right, millions of people have done this I'm sure. It's certainly not easy, but raising a child is never easy. And having so many people in your house means you have a lot of help.

Uh, if they both have the recessive traits then no dominant genes can even be there.

Unless I'm forgetting something.

have the child, then bring it up on death metal and stuff.

Not too quickly. Bring it up on classical first, then direct him or her toward metal once he has an established foundation of good taste in music.

Status
Not open for further replies.