Black Metal chicks

Charubic Murder said:
So true. "Goth" is retarded. Everyone is in it for the image.

Goth is not retarded. I don't dress goth and in fact wouldn't know how if I tried, but I was blessed in the fact that I was introduced by Lacuna Coil and they kick complete ass and are considered "Goth."

Bryant

(/\)olf Hunter said:
Are black metal chicks TOO HOT or TOO SCARY
In my experience they are some of the nicest and caring people around.
Yes i thought my reply was perfect.I mean what the fuck is this? TOO HOT or TOO SCARY ?
And there are almost no black metal "chicks" at all.They are called Goth chicks.You know the diffrence right?
fuck off.

This is the kind of stuff I read and get paranoid about. Oh dear.
I agree with whats been said here though.
It shouldn't be about the image, it should be about the music. And it seems like theres not alot of girls who think like that. Especially around where I live.

When I think black metal chicks there are two chicks I think of:
1. A chick with a Darkthrone bag. She's fat, she has long black hair, she's ugly, she looks like her mascara has been half washed away by the rain. Yummy!
2. I call her The Crow - Doesn't that just say it all??!? Sharp hawklike nose, long black hair, ugly face (looks like a crow, so how beautiful can she be?), and so on.
So I guess you can guess what I think! Maybe the other chicks I've seen have been punk chicks, but I also think of another chick, who usually wears a dogcollar with big spikes. Okay, she has some nice, big tits, but other than that she's scary, creepy and gross!

Its not my thing... I prefere girls who dress more ..."normal". but then again whats normal..

I guess for me (since personally I dont dress goth or anything even close to it), its more of a trendy look I like.

Soul of a new Machine said:
I don't mind the clothing, as some people said in this thread most people are in it for the look only and not the lifestyle.
I like girls who have "fuck me" written all over their face and body ;)

Good call dude. They`re the ones I like best

Quote: Originally Posted by Soul of a new Machine
I don't mind the clothing, as some people said in this thread most people are in it for the look only and not the lifestyle.
I like girls who have "fuck me" written all over their face and body ;)
Good call dude. They`re the ones I like best
Kind of like this or what?
taylor.gif

Interesting revelation. In actulaity there is no such thing. Is a black metal chick a chick who likes black metal "yes". Is a black metal chick a chick who dresses scary and crap "not necissarily". ppl can be scary but it has nothing to do with their musical tastes. But genirilzations can be made and humanity evolves around stereotypes, etc.

:devil:

ooh... that's a cold generalization that girls don't like blackmetal...
case of exception: I present myself... not because I have anythi... wait, I am trying to prove something...

Favourite Band List: Absu, Absurd, Aeturnus, Axis of Perdition, Bloodgood, (some) Burzum, Ceremonial Castings, (old) Emperor, In the Woods, Snowfall, Thornspawn, (old) Ulver, Volkurah, Winter, Winter's Bane (ok, I think you get the picture)
We exist! We exist!

Don't worry, I didn't take the above assumption personally.:D

And just for the hell of it, I bring you a picture of myself stumbling about in the woods (I sincerely appologise for the lack of corpsepaint in this picture, but it was a family outing, so I hope you'll understand)
1045879155_aurenspic4.jpg