Death metal or Black metal

• Death metal

Votes: 99 61.9%
  • Black metal

Votes: 62 38.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Death Metal, why? Because it's the mroe skillful genre. I'll be willing to debate this with anyone here, that is, why Death Metal owns Black Metal on many different levels.

I like more death metal , because the beefy and tight production.

Death metal doesn't express anything to me. I think it's nothing else than 3 minutes brutality songs that's why I prefer Black metal, though I sometimes listen to death, but if you compare what expresses Burzum and Severe Torture...
So... Blackmetal for ever!!!

i dont include gothenburg in the death metal genre otehrwise i coudlnt decide on my favorite genre. like i have said before i much prefer black metal over death. This is because with alot of death metal its just dull boring intense brutality with doesnt do it for me at all e.g cannibal corpse and alot of the gore genre but there are some exceptional bands within the genre who are more unique eg nile vader cryptopsy whereas black metal may not be as technical i feel its sooooo much better because of the melodies and most of all the haunting atmosphere. No death metal band has even come close to matching an atmosphere in a song like mother North IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.