Black Metal.

ROBL2500

New Metal Member
Dec 24, 2006
Whaley Bridge
Anyone else like Black Metal, im into the more popular bands such as 1349, Darkthrone, Dark Funearl, Gorgoroth and Dimmu Borgir.
I'll never forget the night I saw 1349 live in manchester, one of the best gigs ever, and when Enslaved were on the lead singer looks straight at me and gives the horns which was wicked.
Theres just something about Black Metal that makes it unique from any other genre, and I'd probobally be lost without it.

Black Metal is my favourite genre. I listen to a lot of the classic Norwegian bands, French black metal scene, and countless other more obscure bands.

Reactions: Oddi Sigbjorn
My favorite metal genre by far. Borknagar, Emperor, Arcturus, Limbonic Art, Satyricon, all some of my favorite bands.

I like Bal-Sagoth, Emperor, Borknagar, 1349, Satyricon, Summoning, Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Dark Funeral, Gorgoroth, Mayhem, Enthroned, Enslaved, Arcturus, older Behemoth, etc.

I've become a huge fan.
old stuff, new stuff. I like it all.
Same here.

French BM ftw!

My fave BM bands:
Darkthrone, Elhaz, Grimlair, Temnozor', Mutiilation, Negura Bunget, Immortal, Burzum, Marblebog, Primordial, Varathron, Geimhre, Mirzadeh, Hate Forest, Aborym, In The Woods, Summoning, Bilskirnir, Xasthur, Silencer, Bann, Wolven Ancestry, Elysian Blaze, Leviathan, Fanisk.
:worship:

A few posters here have impeccable taste (the poster above me being one!) in BM...you should be right at home. If you want to ask for new BM bands to satiate your infernal grim necro-inverted thirst for blood, ask in the Recommendations Thread!

Thanks.

Black metal is my fav sub-genre of metal.
It is avery diverse, atmospheric and emotional as well as heavy genre.

or we could just have a black metal thread???

anyway. Odal, Drautran, Abigor, 1349, Astrofaes, Belenos, Drudkh, Hate Forest, Graveland, Helheim, Helrunar, Kroda, Velimor, Nokturnal Mortum, Taake, Poccolus...

Some bands in my collections...

Satyricon
Pantheon I
Abigail Williams
Thorns
Mayhem
Dodheimsgard
Zyklon
Dimmu Borgir
Old mans child
Emperor
Gorgoroth
Sigh
Burzum
Gehenna
Disiplin
Windir
Immortal
Darkthrone
Dark Funeral
Adhur
Ancient Rites
Ancient
Ishtar
Myrkskog

Anyone else like Black Metal, im into the more popular bands such as 1349, Darkthrone, Dark Funearl, Gorgoroth and Dimmu Borgir.
I'll never forget the night I saw 1349 live in manchester, one of the best gigs ever, and when Enslaved were on the lead singer looks straight at me and gives the horns which was wicked.
Theres just something about Black Metal that makes it unique from any other genre, and I'd probobally be lost without it.

Fucking A. You lucky bastard re: Grutle from Enslaved.

I love Black Metal, can't get enough of it.

Yeah, huge fan. I like countless bands, but these stand out: Ildjarn, Beherit, Graveland, Mütiilation, Belketre, Throne of Ahaz, early Gorgoroth, Sacramentum, Mock, Obtained Enslavement, Falkenbach, Sorhin, Sacrilegium, Mortuary Drape, early Immortal, Burzum, Abigor, Nav', Hail, Deathspell Omega, Dark Tribe etc..