Black Metal.

I heard a song from 1349 - Hellfire today. It really sucked. It sounded mostly like thrash riffs, and I swear there was a breakdown in it. Why do people like this?

I actually think Hellfire is an enjoyable album. I don't think it's a great album and I don't think it's very memorable but I think it's one of those bm albums you could get tanked to and rock out. I don't remember any breakdowns from that album but I haven't listened to it in a long time.

I hate downloading. I might by a record player soon.

btw is the sig done yet?

Last time you asked this I told you I needed a few more bands from you so I can make the collage look more complete. Give me 4 or 5 more bands you like and the sig will be done shortly.

I actually think Hellfire is an enjoyable album. I don't think it's a great album and I don't think it's very memorable but I think it's one of those bm albums you could get tanked to and rock out. I don't remember any breakdowns from that album but I haven't listened to it in a long time.

Thank fuck, someone isn't joining the trend and slagging 1349 for a change. I personally think they're great. Groundbreaking? No. But great at what they do.