Black Metal.

I was just browsing through some albums and came across this one, the album cover couldn't escape my attention...the fact that they built a fire upon snow alone is astonishing lol. Obviously, they did a terrible photopshop job.

2192be5a6fd19ad132c774cab3b12b81_full.jpg

i actually like Nocternity's stuff and i'm waiting for Harps of ancient temple..... even if it won't be out before 2008.

Wait a second...does somebody not like Nocternity. I actually think they're a real good band. I've been following them since "A Fallen Unicorn" or whatever the fuck that shit was called. Not the most original band out there but they're definitely good.

I never really got all that into Bathory. I enjoy some of their 80's stuff, but it seems like there's quite a few questionable albums that were released later on (ie. Octagon).

Wait a second...does somebody not like Nocternity. I actually think they're a real good band. I've been following them since "A Fallen Unicorn" or whatever the fuck that shit was called. Not the most original band out there but they're definitely good.

I love Nocternity, I think they are quite original, i've not heard anything that sounds exactly like them.

Listioning to bathory. Good but not great.

maybe it's because you're damn late to discover them, but Bathory is one of the best swedish band ever..... Quorthon basically created Black Metal and Viking Metal by himself.