Black Metal.

Or Hypocrisy

carvedup.jpg

So I've listened to much of Striborg - Nefaria CD and I must say that I am impressed. It is just what I want out of Black Metal. Atmospheric, dirty, angry at times, sad at others. The ambient pieces are also well done. I also really like the drumming. I recommend this album.

So I've listened to much of Striborg - Nefaria CD and I must say that I am impressed. It is just what I want out of Black Metal. Atmospheric, dirty, angry at times, sad at others. The ambient pieces are also well done. I also really like the drumming. I recommend this album.

I wanna buy one of his records but from what i heard of the ambient pieces...they suck.

Prophecy Productions statement : "Souvenirs d'un autre monde" will be released on August 6 internationally and August 3 in Germany.

Since Finland carries my favortie Death metal bands, what are some good Black Metal bands from Finland?

I know Barathrum, Impaled Nazarene, Satanic Warmater, Clandestine Blaze, Horna, Sargeist, Archgoat, Beherit, Warloghe, Baptism, Pest, Hail, Wyrd

This arrived yesterday, totally licking my chops over this! :kickass:

It's a very strange film, almost like some kind of odd observation. No matter how far removed, it somehow seems Black Metal all the way. I hope Culto does another one.

culto_dvd01.jpg

culto_dvd02.jpg

culto_dvd03.jpg

culto_dvd04.jpg

I recommend the album Kholera by Sethery, from Finland. It's top-notch symphonic black metal a la Enthrone Darkness Triumphant and with touches of death metal. I recommend this album for anyone who liked EDT but dislike Dimmu Borgir.

cover3414_27824.jpg