Black Metal.

there isn't much talk about Branikald here!

Rdjandalir is an excellent album by these guys.

One of my mates is obsessed with Be Persecuted... I wasn't so keen.

Jeez, obsessed with a band with like 7 songs? Kinda creepy. Has he gotten that checked out?

Contact me off board if you wanna check something out...I'll hook you up with a rarchive.

This is the one sentence review I wrote:

Excellently atmospheric, horrifically morbid, and touchingly emotional; this Chinese black metal band scores points in all the right places.

I own 666 International and the BM parts of it are very enjoyable, including when they mix the BM with some avant-garde elements. But the spaces between the BM parts are rather tedious. And the vocalist could have growled a bit more than just using that annoying talking-moan.

I've heard samples from Satanic Art and I know I'd love that album if I could get it for a good price.

Samples I've heard from Supervillain Outcast were a pleasant listen, but I'd rather go for Satanic Art first.
Because of the annoying talking moan it got sent to recycle bin...maybe ill try their new one instead.

Still haven't bought a Burzum album. I'm debating between getting Burzum/Aske (around $22) or Filosofem (which runs for 26 bucks god damn their albums are fucking expensive). From what I've heard, Filosofem is better but I don't know if the extra $4 is worth it.

Still haven't bought a Burzum album. I'm debating between getting Burzum/Aske (around $22) or Filosofem (which runs for 26 bucks god damn their albums are fucking expensive). From what I've heard, Filosofem is better but I don't know if the extra $4 is worth it.

Filosofem has like.... 1 good song, the rest is quite boring.... i wouldn't pay that much for 1 song.

i suggest caimanzone.com or the end records