Black Metal.

do you ever quit your computer...

drudkh never made a 25 minutes of noise song...

No, I never leave my computer. You fucking idiot.

It's not a "25 minutes of noise song," and it's not my fault that you can't appreciate the variations on a theme that build and progress within the song. If it's just "a 25 minutes of noise song" to you, then you're not hearing the song properly.

maybe YOU are not hearing the song properly?

i mean, who are you to decide what i find good and what i don't.

I'm not deciding what you find good and what you don't, I'm deciding on whether or not you're properly gauging what you're listening to based on what you have to say about it, and if you think it's 25 minutes of noise, then I think I can objectively state that you are not listening to the song in the manner in which it should be consumed.

Dødens, you are obviously a very intelligent young man, but I must confess to wondering as to why you bother arguing with every single person who says something moronic on this forum. Would not your attention be better spent elsewhere?

I apologize if I am crossing a line here, for please be assured that I have little but respect for you, but I fear that an ulcer with a vengeance is headed your way if you keep this up... :p

Filosofem has like.... 1 good song, the rest is quite boring.... i wouldn't pay that much for 1 song.

With that comment alone
1) You have no fucking idea about Black Metal
2) You certainly DONT deserve that avatar.
3) Enjoy my seal of approval for you below:

no_blackmetal.jpg

Filosofem is a briliant album, from start to finish. Clearly, you are looking for catchy boppy garbage. Go hang out in the Death metal thread.

Filosofem is a briliant album, from start to finish. Clearly, you are looking for catchy boppy garbage. Go hang out in the Death metal thread.

True, but to be be fair, he's right about one thing - that 25 minute song is beyond tedious. I'd like someone to point out where the supposed "variation" and "building on a theme" is.

The Cincinnati area.

Online stores... Virgin Megastore sometimes has deals... I got a rare Tyr Cd for $14, which was pretty good. Tower Records, as well. Just scout around local record stores and chains for a deal... you're bound to find one.

Still haven't bought a Burzum album. I'm debating between getting Burzum/Aske (around $22) or Filosofem (which runs for 26 bucks god damn their albums are fucking expensive). From what I've heard, Filosofem is better but I don't know if the extra $4 is worth it.

eBay for the fucking win:

Filosofem - bidding starts at 99 cents - http://cgi.ebay.com/BURZUM-Filosofe...765QQihZ009QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Det Som Engang Var - buy it now $12 - http://cgi.ebay.com/Det-Som-Engang-...610QQihZ011QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hvis Lyset Tar Oss - buy it now $16 - http://cgi.ebay.com/Burzum-Hvis-lys...946QQihZ019QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Burzum/Aske - buy it now $18.99 - http://cgi.ebay.com/Burzum-S-T-Burz...goryZ307QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

vediog-1.jpg

Great progressive black metal with a raw sound. I suggest Vediog Svaor to anyone who enjoys an atmospheric listen. Listen to this in the dead of night in the pitch black, you'll not be upset.

With that comment alone
1) You have no fucking idea about Black Metal
2) You certainly DONT deserve that avatar.
3) Enjoy my seal of approval for you below:

too bad i discovered black metal like 10 years before you do. Drudkh is NOT a burzum clone, go check your urkraine history before making such statement.

ohhh i have no idea of what black metal is because i don't like 25 minutes of someone playing 1 note on his keyboard, if i want to listen to good noise i'm going to put any Earth album..... you're clearly a fanboys and can't accept that someone can make bad songs, no band is perfect.

anyway i just read the greatest news a couple of minutes ago:

DEATHSPELL OMEGA- 'Fas- Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum' will be out by the end of June.

The release will be a digipack with a 20 page booklet.
There are 6 tracks and the album is around 45 minutes in length.

:AJNA: has licensed the CD version for America and will import a substantial amount of vinyl copies. No reservations are necessary.

The official street date is set for mid to late July, but we will have copies to offer before that date.

Southern Lord will assist in the US distribution of this release although labels, distros, mailorder companies and those requesting promotional copies(expect very few to be granted a free copy) may contact :AJNA: directly.

That is enough for now. The rest will be answered when the release is out.

:headbang: this summer will be french domination with dso, alcest, peste noire, amesoeurs, mortifera, gestapo, celestia and mutiilation!

too bad i discovered black metal like 10 years before you do. Drudkh is NOT a burzum clone, go check your urkraine history before making such statement.

ohhh i have no idea of what black metal is because i don't like 25 minutes of someone playing 1 note on his keyboard, if i want to listen to good noise i'm going to put any Earth album..... you're clearly a fanboys and can't accept that someone can make bad songs, no band is perfect.

Perhaps you should learn to read English properly, as I never said Drudkh was a Burzum clone, never have, and never would make such a stupid statement. I doubt you discovered Black Metal 10 years before as I would have bought my first metal album when you were learning to walk back in 1986.

I can perfectly accept that no band is perfect, and certainly not Burzum - but it is this very factor which makes Burzum so good: flaws are attributes if you have but the open-mindedness to recognise it, clearly you have limited comprehension.

burzum albums are usually half great, half boring..... it's like varg put lots of efforts for the first few tracks and butchered the rest..... this apply for Filosofem and Aske "in my opinion"

at least Det Som and His are excellent all the way.

Aske as well? Are you MAD? That EP is fucking brilliant! It actually is flawless! Dominus Sathanas is the ultimate Black Metal hymm, its a masterful piece.

And before you call "fanboyism!", I might add that that I wasn't fond of Dauði Baldrs, considering I loved Hliðskjálf.

i mean the burzum/aske cd if you prefer. Side Hate was excellent but Side Winter sucked.