Black Metal.

Thanks hubster. I still listen to a lot more bm now than i used to, most of it is on myspace though. I need to get albums, to me, downloading stuff or having it on a ipod doesnt have the same great feel as having an album with the bands artwork, photos and lyrics.

Thanks hubster. I still listen to a lot more bm now than i used to, most of it is on myspace though. I need to get albums, to me, downloading stuff or having it on a ipod doesnt have the same great feel as having an album with the bands artwork, photos and lyrics.

Yea, I need to have a physical copy of every album I have.

Yes, sure did. She also writes their lyrics as well.

Their last two releases, Embrace of Memory and Epos respectively have been a huge step in maturity for Darkestrah, especially with Epos which, while not quite as aggressive as Embrace of Memory, is a much deeper and spiritual work. It shows them heading into a stronger, more vast direction. Kriegtalith, the vocalist, is getting better with each release as well - on Epos she is at her most powerful so far. I can't wait to see what they do next.

no, I love Epos...it's a phenomenal album (you missed my giant font size post about it a few pages back haha)

it just kind of shocked me to find out the vocalist was a chick

not that there's anything wrong with that!

no, I love Epos...it's a phenomenal album (you missed my giant font size post about it a few pages back haha)

it just kind of shocked me to find out the vocalist was a chick

not that there's anything wrong with that!

I didn't know that either, or at least that she did vocals but now that I think of it, it makes sense because her vocals do sound like feminine type screams. I think the guitarist is also in Anti who released a fantastic album last year.

Off topic:
Funny, I remember a few months ago when I got into the band Cinema Strange. Without question I assumed they had a female vocalist in addition to the male vocalist that I had see in pics...man was I wrong. They have only one vocalist and he sounds exactly like a chick most of the time, not a feminine guy, he actually sounds exactly like a chick..nevertheless they are a favourite band of mine, and he is a great vocalist.

I'm not sure if i'm posting in the right thread, but damn, I'm in love with Elend. Just awesome stuff.