Black Metal.

oh look someone with every new trendster blackmetal band going in his sig disagrees with me what a surprise

oh look someone with every new trendster blackmetal band going in his sig disagrees with me what a surprise

yes, every band in my sig is quite terrible. :lol:

under the sign of hell is great. if you don't believe that i'm not going to say you have shitty taste, but you're a fucking moron if you think anyone that likes it has shitty taste.

Under The Sign Of Hell is good. Not as good as the first two, but worthy material.

Yes, I agree. It's actually very well constructed, but it's harder top discern, due to the harsher nature of the recording. The focus is less on beautifully melancholic and more on the savage. Not to be underestimated!

Of course, after that... heh

Mathiäs;6500161 said:
Rilo Kiley? Xiu Xiu?

Faggot.

god yea i fuckin hate bands that are capable of communicating emotional experiences more complex that "we are fat greasy fucks in a heavy metal band"

Mathiäs;6500161 said:
Rilo Kiley? Xiu Xiu?

Faggot.

:lol:

The enjoying of Bal-Sagoth and Messhuggah is far more "open" to being attacked for having shit taste than either Rilo Kiley or Xiu Xiu to be quite honest.

Not that you have overall shitty taste ... just saying.

Will you guys shut the fuck up and start talking about black metal?? Fuck...

I've really been digging STUTTHOF lately.

I quite enjoy this band. Towards Thy Astral Path... is nice raw Black Metal with an epic touch. I really need to give And Cosmos From Ashes To Dust a proper listen, especially considering I bought it two years ago and have listened to it... twice. :erk:

I quite enjoy this band. Towards Thy Astral Path... is nice raw Black Metal with an epic touch. I really need to give And Cosmos From Ashes To Dust a proper listen, especially considering I bought it two years ago and have listened to it... twice. :erk:

I like And Cosmos From Ashes To Dust better, man...it has a fucking great 20 minute epic.

BurningWitch said:
W&W is a hipster, just ignore him.

No shit. However, since I am the moderator, I am supposed to keep posts on topic here.

Listened to 'In the Nightside Eclipse' yet?

I have indeed; a good four or five times over the past fortnight. My opinion has greatly changed too, it feels as though the album has finally sunk in and after so many years I can actually appreciate it. Probably the most rewarding re-discovery of the past few years. 'The Majesty of the Nightsky' is pure class. Thanks.