Black Metal.

Not in underground DM split demos/albums, they're not. I got a half dozen demo cds to review this week, and I swear half of them have guys with huge fucking tashes and lank, centre parted hair. \m/

Fuck mate, I'd have to go back to the "in" pile to check, and I've just eaten a 12" pizza and drank a few Jack and cokes. The likelihood of me getting up to check is the likelihood of me being on-topin in a black metal thread.

Fuck mate, I'd have to go back to the "in" pile to check, and I've just eaten a 12" pizza and drank a few Jack and cokes. The likelihood of me getting up to check is the likelihood of me being on-topin in a black metal thread.
A whole 12 inch pizza? Cool, I gotta try that sometime. I've been meaning to try to eat a case of 12 sugar cookies at one time, I think I can do it.:)

I highly recommend everyone check out a new band from Australia called Ne Obliviscaris.

Their debut EP is coming out in a couple of weeks, and let me just say that they already have a hardcore following. A mix of everything, from Black Metal, classical music to post-rock.

Mindblowing music from a very talented bunch of guys with a huge future ahead of them.

Same tracks here: www.myspace.com/neobliviscaris

I highly recommend everyone check out a new band from Australia called Ne Obliviscaris.

Their debut EP is coming out in a couple of weeks, and let me just say that they already have a hardcore following. A mix of everything, from Black Metal, classical music to post-rock.

Mindblowing music from a very talented bunch of guys with a huge future ahead of them.

Same tracks here: www.myspace.com/neobliviscaris

wow, Hubster, this is some really good stuff. cheers for pointing them out :headbang: