Blood Alliance - Studio updates

Did the footage of the tricycle ever make it on to You Tube? That was funny as hell too!

Steve Scott.....yeah.....my right hand man for so many years! He's getting married in the Czech Republic next year so we might even see him in the UK as well!
Sounds like a quite amusing PQ member there

I don't care what the point was either, so it doesn't really even matter that I missed it.

"I misunderstood but it's ok because I don't give a shit". Yeah that will get you far in life, son. If you're going to level aggressive criticism or comments at people (like you have already in your posts on here recently) you better have a damn good reason not just ill-thought out, knee-jerk commenting. This isn't a YouTube comments section. Grow up.

"I misunderstood but it's ok because I don't give a shit". Yeah that will get you far in life, son. If you're going to level aggressive criticism or comments at people (like you have already in your posts on here recently) you better have a damn good reason not just ill-thought out, knee-jerk commenting. This isn't a YouTube comments section. Grow up.
What kind of aggressive criticism you talk about? When the hell did I say "I misunderstood but it's ok because I don't give a shit"? And when have I said this is YouTUbe comments section?

You make so many false assumptions about me that I just feel like putting you on ignore list/report you to a moderator now.

As I've said on another thread....this needs to stop now!

The phrase "I don't care what the point was either, so it doesn't really even matter that I missed it" translates to me as "I misunderstood but it's ok because I don't give a shit"

In all the years I have been running this forum I have rarely had to make statements like this and now I find myself making the same comment many times in the space of a few weeks. I'm really not amused!

Mr "Power Metal Dom" has been a very good friend of mine for a number of years now and a mainstay of this forum he is absolutely right in what he is saying on this and other threads. There is no need to be aggressive on this forum. I've got enough to deal with without this kind of thing.

I'm actually going to lock this thread to prevent it going any further.