Blood Alliance - Studio updates

OK just wanted to make sure. I'll have it up later my school block everything. I will also have the radio clip up soon too.

I'll hold my tongue on this whole issue... seeing as discussing it further won't really bring any good, I'll just say that I'd rather see Steve reveal any artwork/photos as well.

I could post the picture Steve let us see if he allows me to. I'll have to give that album a try. :)
Actually the rough demo is good it reminds me of old school thrash metal since it isn't edited and what not.

Include a Shower Quest photo while you're at it :headbang:

how the hell can you tell this?

Manners, Mr.

Now if I can interest anyone in some Shower Quest... :p

89277195.jpg

Such biting criticism. It's a shame you've missed the entire point of this much loved peice of PQ lore. You're going to make a lot of friends here.
Hey hey, don't unleash the anger on me just because you can't accept critique. Learn to deal with it.

And yeah it's really amusing.

Hey hey, don't unleash the anger on me just because you can't accept critique. Learn to deal with it.

And yeah it's really amusing.

Yeah I was sending up the 'critique' because you missed the point about it not supposed to be a pro photoshop edit because on the forum we used to...ah forget it. In any case don't get arsey on here, it will do you no favours. Be civil.

People should see the screenshot of Andrea with his arse out peddling a little tricycle :lol:

Did the footage of the tricycle ever make it on to You Tube? That was funny as hell too!

Steve Scott.....yeah.....my right hand man for so many years! He's getting married in the Czech Republic next year so we might even see him in the UK as well!

Yeah I was sending up the 'critique' because you missed the point about it not supposed to be a pro photoshop edit because on the forum we used to...ah forget it. In any case don't get arsey on here, it will do you no favours. Be civil.

People should see the screenshot of Andrea with his arse out peddling a little tricycle :lol:
I don't care what the point was either, so it doesn't really even matter that I missed it.

Sure, show whatever screenshot, I was laughing hard when I saw Shower Quest.