Blood Alliance - Studio updates

What if I happened to have a song off of this album already? Wether it is a demo or not.

Are you SadClown from the Dragonforce forum? Whether you are or not, this post makes you look like a giant twat. :erk:

Are you SadClown from the Dragonforce forum? Whether you are or not, this post makes you look like a giant twat. :erk:

isn't there already a SadClown here? or are you sugesting that they are the same person? but yeah i really do agree with you, that post did make him look like a dick

also. why does japan get an earlier release than the US does?

also. why does japan get an earlier release than the US does?

This is a good question that I've wondered about, too. Seems like most power metal bands release in the US later than everywhere else - I remember waiting at least a month or two in 2009 for a release of Fairyland's new album. I know the reason for the bonus tracks in Japan, but is it just a matter of working out distribution and all that because the US is so massive?

why does japan get bonus tracks? and yeah the idea that it is harder to distribute here is probably a big part of that, i wonder why i didn't think of that. is power metal popular in japan?

why does japan get bonus tracks? and yeah the idea that it is harder to distribute here is probably a big part of that, i wonder why i didn't think of that. is power metal popular in japan?

Power metal is very popular in Japan. They get bonus tracks basically as an added incentive to buy the CD since CDs are pretty expensive over there compared to other places.

Yeah, they also actually buy stuff instead of getting from sharing sites. But they like Power Metal mostly because of the tempo and context which has something to do with the religion there I believe

isn't there already a SadClown here? or are you sugesting that they are the same person? but yeah i really do agree with you, that post did make him look like a dick
No, I found the file when Symphony gave the password to us so we could see the pictures before the album is realeased. SadClown? No, I'm not him. I can't see what he has to do with this.

Let's have no childish arguing on here please people :) Plenty of other forums for that kind of thing.

It was only a rough recording of the intro track that got out anyway so I don't think anyone is really too bothered about that.....I'm not at any rate.

Let's have no childish arguing on here please people :) Plenty of other forums for that kind of thing.

It was only a rough recording of the intro track that got out anyway so I don't think anyone is really too bothered about that.....I'm not at any rate.
Wait dude, what? When the hell have I been arguing here?

Arguing was not my intent. Sorry if it seemed that way. Just trying to set the facts straight. Well even from the rough track it sounds really good. I like it.

Steve means to go dragonforce forum if you any of you guys feel like arguing
:Smokedev:

Ive been out of the loop for a while. I didn't even know that there was a leaked rough rec. of intro track.

How's things man?

Calm down, man, he never addressed you in particular. Apologies for kicking this off, everyone calm down. It's not a big deal. :lol:
Calm down yourself, he addressed everybody in general so that basically includes me too, so I have the right to comment about it because I haven't fucking argued with anybody here.

Well, now you are, but... anyway, looking forward to the album, it's basically done now, eh? Can't wait to see the artwork..

Well, now you are, but... anyway, looking forward to the album, it's basically done now, eh? Can't wait to see the artwork..
You too, so we're equal now.

Anyway, Steve, I don't care who you meant that argued here.....just tell us, when can you reveal more information on the album? Stuff like songs names, cover art, length.....stuff like that you know dude.

You all know my opinion on forum behaviour etc so please keep it friendly and we'll say no more about it ok?

I'll be checking with the label when we can reveal further song titles, artwork etc.

I think, including the bonus track, it's around 62 minutes long

You all know my opinion on forum behaviour etc so please keep it friendly and we'll say no more about it ok?

I'll be checking with the label when we can reveal further song titles, artwork etc.

I think, including the bonus track, it's around 62 minutes long
Ok, sorry dude. I won't ever talk about it again.

Anyway, good to know the length at least. I'm mostly curious about the song titles for some reason.....it somewhat tells me what the song is gonna sound like, haha