Blood Alliance - Studio updates

Great to hear, Chity! Bet it's gonna sound killer!

Just read the update on the main website. February 2011 can't come soon enough!

Hopped on over to the site to read this, very good news! Only a few months until February, so this is great. Now to wait for the usual stuff we're all eager for - artwork and tracklist! :D

This album is sounding fantastic so far, cannot wait to actually hear it! I'm glad I'm only a stones throw away from Southampton now so no more worries about not being able to see your concerts! Seriously pumped for this album!

As you can see from another thread, there has been some terrible flooding in Northern Italy which has severely hit the studio in Vicenza where we are mixing the album. Current estimates suggest 3-4 weeks repair work to get the studio operational again.

We are currently trying to ascertain the affect this will have on the album as it will clearly cause a delay of a month minimum. Nothing you can do in these "Act of God" situations unfortunately and I wish Nick all the very best in getting the studio up and running again as quickly as possible.

http://www.ilgiornaledivicenza.it/galleries/Fotogallery/1472/1/

And Thor saw how awesome the new material was and to prevent PQ from ascending to his plane of raw epic energy he smote the studio with tragedy to delay them while he consolidated his power...

Well that's one way to look it at, anyway ;) Dreadful luck, comiserations to Nick but wishing him the very best in his efforts. The Blood Alliance is strong...good things come to those who wait

Terrible news, not just for the PQ album but more for the people of Italy, obviously. Hopefully everything returns to normal ASAP - natural disasters are the worst!

Thoughts go out to Nick and everyone in Vicenza who are currently getting their lives back together. The mix will now go ahead towards the end of November.

You can never have enough keyboard swells dude. There's plenty of shred action on the intro to keep you manic guitar freaks happy!