Blood Alliance - Studio updates

Morning all!

It's a wet day here in mid Wales! Paul finished tracking 6 songs last night around 1:30am and has another 4 to tackle today! He's doing a great job like the rest of the guys!

We had a visit from Rich and sprocket last night. Great to see those guys! They arrived around 10 and then headed back to Derby around 3am!

starting again at 10:30 this morning! Catch you later people!

Good morning from a wet and windy Foel studio! Another day of keyboards lies ahead and Gav is due back at the studio later today as well to finish his guitar parts tomorrow.

These long days are starting to catch up with me now a little bit......getting harder and harder to get up in the morning lol!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates over the past few days......things have been even more hectic! Working around the clock!

We have now left Foel Studios.......big thanks to Chris and Dave for all their hard work and assistance over the past 3 weeks or so.

Current state of play is that we still have some backing vocals left to record and the mix still to come as well

Backing vocals well underway now as well so things are coming along nicely. I'm almost recovered now.......really taken it's toll physically this time...lol! Not getting any younger right?

Yeah Andy....that pint is long overdue, was saying the same thing to Nikki the other day. Don't think I'm going to be out to play until everything to do with the album is signed, sealed and delivered though I'm afraid