Blood Alliance - Studio updates

Hi, I was following this topic for a long time but I've only recently decided to register.

Good luck Steve with the album! Glad to hear that the mixing is going well now after the flooding incident.

Keep updating us. :headbang:

We're getting closer now!
(Open your eyes, wake up my dear young friend...)

(... and hate shall fade away!)
Sorry, couldn't resist...

Awesome stuff.
How long does mastering take? Being a complete novice to the whole record-making-process, I have no idea what it even involves, heh.

But I'm getting more and more hyped for this!

MoleSG: yeah I'm getting hyped for this too.

Also, I'd like to ask the same question. How long is the mastering is gonna take, Steve?

Edit, couldn't find any section to test avatars so I'll just ask here. Can somebody please tell me what you see in my avatar? Thanks in advance.

Steve? can you maybe tell me what you see in my avatar dude?

ANd, wow. Just a couple of days? I was thinking months, lol.

I can just see a blue background with a white foreground.....not sure what it is supposed to be though.

No mastering isn't a long process at all......should be setup for a Europe/USA release towards the end of March I think....but I will confirm this with the label once they have set a date in stone. Japanese release is expected in late January

I can just see a blue background with a white foreground.....not sure what it is supposed to be though.

No mastering isn't a long process at all......should be setup for a Europe/USA release towards the end of March I think....but I will confirm this with the label once they have set a date in stone. Japanese release is expected in late January

Looks like I'm going to be buying an imported copy of the album :D

At first I thought it was Cyprus, now I think it's a smiling elephant with it's trunk pointing upwards, facing to the left.
Not even close hahaha.

It's actually an unofficial flag of antarctica.

So, Steve, after mastering is done album is ready to be released then?

After mastering is completed....the master recordings get passed to the record company who will then confirm release dates.

I checked the master last night and all that remains is for the gaps between the songs to be set and the master disks produced. My work is now done!