Bloodshed Over Bochum

Good to see you are all safe.
Oh, Gnoff. I just realized yesterday that I have insulted you and I didn't notice. I want to apologize.
When you told me about you know what, I said you have "emotional intelligence". I didn't mean that! I meant emotional intellect! Intelligence is that spy agent thing! I didn't want to call you a stalker or something! I am so sorry, can you forgive me?

Sure, I wasn't thinking about it anyways ;)

And I'm happy to be home also.

too bad only very few in the audience knew what they were playing which is also why they don't play live much of anything prior to FoN now days

anyway, I had a good time, met some cool people and most of all survived it, although I am paying for it now

thank YOU AA

Glad to hear you made it safe back home as well :)

Also hi to your lovely wife.

Glad to hear you made it safe back home as well :)

Also hi to your lovely wife.

will do, or actually I just let her read it

Tomaaaaasz! You are safe!
I don't wanna bug you, but.....

I WANT EM PIIIIIICTUUUURES :D :D :D

I'm sick as a dog, got an infection, so it may take some time, I just watched some video Cyntra taped that had our first meeting among other things, brought a smile

ahh its vaughan, i cant be fucked logging out of annas account. im kickin back in sweden now and have been since friday night, danne got me wasted last night which was cool.

im either going to stockholm tomorrow or tues. It should be sick, and hopefully ill get to cátch This Ending later this month in Gothenberg. So Gnoff if it happens your comin with!

good to see everyone has gotten back to reality, itll be a few more weeks before that happens for me =)

Tina thank you (and markus) so much for giving me a place to crash the last couple of nights, it made things a hell of a lot easier!! i owe you guys!

Everyone else that went it was awsome to rock the fuck out and have a few hundred beers & meet you all. I had no idea it was going to work out so good.

Cheers and Beerz brothers and sisters!!

{FLäskKäfT};7938725 said:
ahh its vaughan, i cant be fucked logging out of annas account. im kickin back in sweden now and have been since friday night, danne got me wasted last night which was cool.

im either going to stockholm tomorrow or tues. It should be sick, and hopefully ill get to cátch This Ending later this month in Gothenberg. So Gnoff if it happens your comin with!

Hey man, I'm pretty much planning on seeing This Ending in Göteborg, think it was January 18.

Hope to see you over here :)

Hey man, I'm pretty much planning on seeing This Ending in Göteborg, think it was January 18.

Hope to see you over here :)

Yeah, its just sad its a sunday or prolly me n anna could join aswell and v is maybe seeing both gigs he sais so!

Hi everyone :D If i remember correctly (alcohol is bad...) Rhonda told me to post in this thread, so here I am :)
Good to see you all had a good time, just like my friends and me, although the hostel was pretty... crappy^^ The shows were just amazing, got my "Once sent..." shirt signed by the band. Great. Now i can't wear it ;)

I love it, I say do and it's done...hehehe (kidding, no wait am I?)

Now to get the hoodie and shirt I am now after...:heh:

@ Dan love the new title, it so fits :)

I miss yous already bro :(
I wish I could have come to Sweden with you!!!

awww i miss you too, you so coulda fitted in my back pack!! haha.

its cool here though, Dan and Anna have been awsome and helped me out the last few days with a couch to sleep on, so much better having connections with people to crash with rather than rough it out in crappy hotels paying shitloads of cash.

ill email you soon with all the news n shit.

{FLäskKäfT};7940507 said:
awww i miss you too, you so coulda fitted in my back pack!! haha.

its cool here though, Dan and Anna have been awsome and helped me out the last few days with a couch to sleep on, so much better having connections with people to crash with rather than rough it out in crappy hotels paying shitloads of cash.

ill email you soon with all the news n shit.

But my boobs in your suitcase right? hehehe
I've tagged you on myspace and facebook...tons of pics hun.

Bochum was awesome!!!
No meaning to add anything here, everything has been said allready.

Really cool to meet some of you and of course the band.
I'll add some picks in the pic thread!!

Sjoerd (from Holland ;) )

yep...on the last evening they played Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds and Burning Creation

This was sooo damn awesome too hear these live....especially Sorrow... this one is just :worship:

Great! :kickass:

too bad only very few in the audience knew what they were playing which is also why they don't play live much of anything prior to FoN now days

This is a shame... :(

What are you talking about, I have bruises on my legs from beating them during STTNW and Burning Creation, nasty ones too :)
Headbanging and singing just wasn't enough during those songs, I was extremely happy they played them.