Bloodshed Over Bochum

I enjoyed it very much even in my old age of thirty something
Amsterdam-London-Dusseldorf-Boch-32.jpg

Martin and I, not sure if it was the music or the beer
Amsterdam-London-Dusseldorf-Boch-33.jpg

Gnoff was feeling it as well and decided to thake his shirt off :), not sure if Martin liked it ;)
Amsterdam-London-Dusseldorf-Boch-34.jpg

my wife must have liked what she saw as after numerous takes she was finally able to capture the money shot, wait a minute, I think it was me that took that pic
Amsterdam-London-Dusseldorf-Boch-35.jpg

after the show we went to...........that's right, we went to yet another bar :)
Amsterdam-London-Dusseldorf-Boch-36.jpg

the end of 1st night, OSFTGH show was great and AA song was my favourite

day 2 pics to come when I feel like it

despite the impressions that some people have of me after bochum, i'm not going to let it ruin my experience. why should i let it? no one is perfect and i sure as hell could play the same game that some of you are playing with me if i wanted to. yes, i have plenty of ammo in store but i ain't going to bother. you know who you all are. i'm not shallow, if i've got an issue with someone i'll say it to their face and not through an internet forum. ha! i had a ball. i love running around by myself and meeting new people. had so much fun when Sam and I got stuck into the beers with the Russians! met so many other cool people and have sooooo many emails to write and so many to reply to! what an epic four nights!!!!!!

Well thats that. I finally made it home after a shit trip home. My last 2 nights in Sweden were the biggest. I got so shit faced and barley slept. I went to my mates band's practice on Saturday, that was pretty cool, its the closest ill get to see them live, for a long time anyway, as i miss their gig with Darkane :/

First the trip started with a train from helsingborg to copenhagen on sunday at midday, then a flight from copenhagen to Paris, then a flight from paris to Korea (11 hours), then a flight from korea to melbourne, (another 11). Doing that wth next to no sleep and a major hangover sucked fucking balls. & The worst part was all i got to eat the last couple of days was aeroplane food, and it was shithouse.
But i made it home with no real hassel which was cool.

But fucking hell, going from 5 weeks in the euro winter to the Aussie summer when we have hit a heat wave is really shit.

It was truely the time of my life those 5 weeks. It feels like 2 days ago i had first met you all at the Brewery in Bochum, god dam time flies when your having fun (and off your face).

Time to start trying to plan how im going to get back over to europe, id really like to make it to the festivals next year, but ill have to see what my pay & wages are going to be like.

I get today off & tomorrow off, then its staright into my course. I need atleast 2 - 3 weeks (or months) to detox from the whole thing hah.

Ah well, all good things come to an end. Thank you again to everyone i met for being fucking sick cunts! and partying fucking hard.

Now its time to raise my horns, and lay down in my bed which ive fucking missed so much the last few weeks hah.

Metal.

I sent out picture CD last Saturday to all who provided address, no need to thank, now I know where you all live so I know where I'll be staying at :heh: during my upcoming trip
Thanks anyway :worship:

How did you found out the addres? Your welcome all the time! just make sure, you let me know before, like Gnoff and all will be fine :kickass::headbang: