Bloodshed Over Bochum

Haha sorry Phelice for calling you dude!^^

Seriously thanks a lot for your help, I would've never found info like that on a French forum; I had a really hard time planning my trip to Hellfest this year because no one on the French forum was willing to share their knowledge for free!^^ The French forumers just spend their time insulting each other... Pointless really, having an argument on internet is a bit like running the paralympics; if you win, you're still a retard... :heh: lol

Here's a picture of me:

147126_HMMV71P3KC1LTM85W64UZQJPAJEOB6_brad_pitt_chest_H030248_L.jpg

:loco:

No seriously I'll try to find a pic of me on someone else's website (I have a photo of me with Johann here which would be quite appropriate, but like anything, when you need it, you can't find it!) I don't have any photos of me except about two from years ago^^ I don't usually indulge in photo-posting but I guess for a free stay in Bochum it's worth it :lol:

Well, there are some brews 'round where i live that might titillate your taste buds. We've got a few microbreweries in these parts, most famous of which would proobably be Boulder Beer and Fat Tire.

In fact, at the Denver show last year Johan was drinking Fat Tire as he aurally pounded us into the ground. I know 'cause he called out for a refill of it midway through the set.

I'll do my best to bring a bottle or two over. It won't be easy since I don't think they allow us to bring fluids past the security check for carry-on baggage, and the other suitcase i'll be bringing is soft-shelled, so i'm not sure how well that would work in terms of getting the bottle over without breaking it. I'm sure the Department of Homeland security would probably weed it out as well.

However, it might be available at the duty-free shop so i'll be sure to look for it.

Oh, would you mind bringing a tin of that Swedish snuss down with you? I'm really curious to try it.

Would be excellent :D

Carry-on is a no go these days :(

I pack mine in bubble wrap and clothing, then place it in the middle of the bag.

If not possible it's OK for sure :)

Remind me of the snus stuff, but I tell ya, you won't like it the first time :D
Would you like the loose stuff (awfully runny and most likely to make you sick the first times) or the baggies that are cleaner but I don't think give you the same buzz?

good stuff!!! I would say put a contact tab on the home page with your e-mail address and a link to the forum maybe.

About photos, I just realised I've got two or three on my myspace (.com/seonadh) but they're from a year or so ago... can't find anything else except for photos of me in absolutely ridiculous situations haha^^

Would be excellent :D

Carry-on is a no go these days :(

I pack mine in bubble wrap and clothing, then place it in the middle of the bag.

If not possible it's OK for sure :)

Remind me of the snus stuff, but I tell ya, you won't like it the first time :D
Would you like the loose stuff (awfully runny and most likely to make you sick the first times) or the baggies that are cleaner but I don't think give you the same buzz?

Yeah, I'll wrap it up good, put it in my check-in luggage and see what happens.

As for the snuss, I think it's pretty similar to the Copenhagen "snuff" we have over here (it's not the same as the snuff in Europe) so i don't think i'll have to worry about getting sick. I guess the baggie version would be cool. If it's not hitting me hard enough i'll just tear open the baggie and loose-lip it.

I'll post a reminder in the next month and a half or so (fuck it's really closing in now! :kickass:) if i remember. :p

Yeah, I'll wrap it up good, put it in my check-in luggage and see what happens.

As for the snuss, I think it's pretty similar to the Copenhagen "snuff" we have over here (it's not the same as the snuff in Europe) so i don't think i'll have to worry about getting sick. I guess the baggie version would be cool. If it's not hitting me hard enough i'll just tear open the baggie and loose-lip it.

I'll post a reminder in the next month and a half or so (fuck it's really closing in now! :kickass:) if i remember. :p

OK :D

And yes, getting very close now :)

I'll see them on UH3 in Göteborg in just over two weeks, then it's only 5 more weeks until I fly to Germany, yay :D

Oh, now you come to mention it. I don't know how it is with oversea flights, but over here you have to put liquid baggage into plastic bags that are being welded at the airport and you are not allowed to open it until the plane lands. Or something like that.

Here, you may bring some liquids into your carry-on.
The original containers may not be bigger than 100 ml per item, and all items must pit into a 1 liter (about a quarter US gallon) see-through, zip-lock plastic bag.

Other liquids you may bring in onto the plane are stuff purchased at the airport (tax free sometimes called) stores, after moving through the security check.

Though there are stricter rule generally for flights going between Europe and the US.

Yup.

From Weeze, you take the RE (= Regional-Express) 10045 to Düsseldorf Hbf (= Hauptbahnhof = main station), which departs at 14:45. You will arrive in Düsseldorf at 15;52. From there, you go to Bochum Hbf at 16:12 with the IC (Intercity) 2006.
Alternatively, the same route goes an hour later, too.

Here you have an overview of the details:
weezels8.jpg

I know, it looks a bit confusing. If you don't understand it (which would be no shame at all), just ask again.

If you tell me where exactly in Bochum you want to go, I can also tell you which tram/bus to take.
Because it's you: If you get totally lost, make an emergency call and I pick you up and bring you to your hotel. It will only cost you one lap dance.

THANK YOU! A lap dance? Well, you don't want to see that, I promice lol.:eek:

hahahahha

Ya I want a house with a fireplace in everyroom, with a wrap around farmers porch. HUGE plants all over my porch, with an epic sized garden.
Oh and the money to travel around the world and do as I please.

Let's see how much bad stuff we can get him to do drunk :heh: :yow: