Bloodshed Over Bochum

@Phelice.. ich hab das sowas gezeichnet.. Johan geht im Ikea einkaufen, er singt We´re the guardians.. guardians of Asgaard etc. vor sich hin, der Verkaufer kann nicht richtig englisch und versteht Gardinen Asgaard, prasentätiert ihm genau diese Kollektion von Gardinen und Johan regt sich auf ^^

German is sometimes not easy for germans *shame on me for creepy german* o_O

Sorry if repost (but even if it is, it's worth posting it again :D )

Interview with Mr. H on metalreview.com. Near the end 'Bloodshed over Bochum' was
mentioned.

JH: "....So it’s an opportunity for us to play these old songs we almost never get to play.
When we were discussing it the idea of recording it came up. So we are
going to record it and film it
but if it will be a separate DVD release or just
bonus material is something we haven’t discussed. At the moment I don’t know exactly
how we’re going to use the material. We don’t have the financial backing to make a
super-professional recording of it, as far as filming goes. So it would be a slightly more
low-budget filming. So probably it would be a bonus thing for a future DVD. We haven’t
really decided exactly how to do it. Things may change still and maybe we’ll do a big film
thing about it but we’ll see what happens...."

source

:headbang: :headbang:

FUCKINNNNN, I so want a big film thing about this!!! BLOODSHED OVER BOCHUM 4 DVD Package... + backstage + New years Eve party... greatest fuckin metal DVD ever!!!!

you'll be right brother. we'll all be pretty nervous i reckon. get some drinks into me and that'll pass. hahaha. we so have to get filmed at the shows!

I'll be "hey, beer? great!"

I've been about Europe before :p

And meeting new ppl?
That's what life is all about, nothing scary about that :loco:

Well, a bit under the influence right now, but still, don't be nervou, just have fun :)