Bloodshed Over Bochum

Hi Guys,
haven't read all the 760 replies to check if somebody needs a ticket for this, but if someone needs one, my boyfriend has to get rid uf his 4 tickets (one for each day) and all together would just be 40 swiss francs (we could check out about the price in euros!)
So if somebody is interessted, please contact me.
and if it wasen't allowed to write this here, then I'm sorry...

Hi Guys,
haven't read all the 760 replies to check if somebody needs a ticket for this, but if someone needs one, my boyfriend has to get rid uf his 4 tickets (one for each day) and all together would just be 40 swiss francs (we could check out about the price in euros!)
So if somebody is interessted, please contact me.
and if it wasen't allowed to write this here, then I'm sorry...

Do you only sell in bundle or also single?

found a place in dortmund that's all been booked. will have to leave on the 1st in the afternoon sometime, around 2 or so.

yay!!!!!!!!! getting really excited now!

Hmm, I can swing the 40 euros for the tickets.... anyone want to loan me the $2000 for the plane ride? Not too worried about sleeping arrangements, I'll just pull a Griswold.

Get the travel sorted and ill come up with free tickets then, hows that for a starter? ;)

Same here, already starting to move it from brain to heart... it will be unreal, Gaz!
As Rhonda said: Don't know what's more exciting: The shows or hanging out with you crazy cunts :lol:

Prolly both.

hahahahaha so true! it's going to be bloody unreal! so excited!!!!!!! it's going to be so funny hearing all the different accents. i bet mine will really stand out hahaha.

dont if that has been answered somewhere... so I just ask

are there plans for special Bloodshed Merch????
Id love to buy just freakin everything they have ^^