Bloodshed Over Bochum

Today we all meet at 17:30 at Fiege's Stammhaus and go to the Zeche from there.

Tomasz's wife took some fotos and I think she also made a movie, coming to you cinema next spring (or probably to your internet tomorrow). If you see any drunk girls looking a bit ridiculous, THAT'S NOT ANNA AND ME, you hear me?

Aaaah, you guys are all so freaking fucking sweet, I love you all!

Here is how you get there from the Hbf (main station):

fiegexi1.jpg

haha, ahh sorry for the shitty call Tina, im still half pissed from last night & i just wanted to make sure your number worked, because i cant get a hold of Tomasz, Gazz or Rhonda, the numbers dont work.

But yeh, ill probably call you once i get to bochum from my friends phone and see what you guys are up to.

8 hours & 15mins until we start unleashing the bloodthirst

Holy fucking bullshit!!

I just returned from day one - it was so fucking brutally kickass already, I really wonder how they want to top that?

Just stumbled out of the shower trying to calm down a bit from the absolutely fucking brillant gig. No need to repost the songs of the Once sent... album, but here's just what they played AFTER that:

Twilight of the thunder god
Asator
Guardians of Asgard
An ancient sign of coming storm
Varyags of Miklagaard
Runes to my memory
Pursuit of Vikings

Any questions?

It was so fucking brilliant, I can't await to get back there tomorrow. Everyone had a great time and I hope all the girls and guys from all over the world enjoy their stay in my beautiful hometown, the Zeche as a great club and the band on the peak of their performance. KICKASS!!! :kickass:

Well I was like arriving on the venue (some bit too late because we have lost the Beave on the station but nevermind) and UNTIL the light went down, I didn't even realize I was really there.
When it started, it was just like going straight to my head like.. Hey girl, you are REALLY here, in the middle of this. It just crashed into my head like... I dunno... and.. it was just... well, I don't know how to explain it, it was just so unreal.