Borknagar side projects

I think Vicotnik and one member from Beyond Dawn also "play" in Aphrodisiac....
Don't have their album... only thr track from Misanthropy (HAIL!!!) compilation.... "Lux et tenebrae"

Originally posted by Dionysos
I think Vicotnik and one member from Beyond Dawn also "play" in Aphrodisiac....
Don't have their album... only thr track from Misanthropy (HAIL!!!) compilation.... "Lux et tenebrae"

maybe Aphrodisiac have website?

Originally posted by Eldzik
Mr. V - Vintersorg, Otyg (R.I.P.), Havayoth
Lars - Solefald, Carpathian Forest (session - Black Shining Leather)
Asgeir - Spiral Architect, Vintersorg
Tyr - Emperor (session - IX era). btw: don't mistake Tyr with a guy who formed Descrator (R.I.P.) and Det Hedenske Folk (R.I.P.)
Oysten - Molested (before '94 when he formed Borkie)

old members:
Garm - Arcturus, Ulver, quest in Zyklon "World ov Worms"
Vortex - Lamented Souls, Dimmu, quest in Arcturus "La Masquerade Infernale"
Ivar - Enslaved, quest in Gorgoroth "Incipit Satan"
Grim - Dirge, Ancient
Infernus - Gorgoroth
Erik - Gorgoroth

ok, i go eat some strawberry... if i remind somethink, i'll write later...

If I get it right Asgeir was also with Lunaris and recorded "The Infinite" with them.

:rolleyes: I don't think so..... I really don't.........
The only thing dealing with Aphrodisiac that you can find in the net is some reviews for Nonsense chamber.......

:rolleyes: I don't think so..... I really don't.........
The only thing dealing with Aphrodisiac that you can find in the net is some reviews for Nonsense chamber.......

could you give me this site address? thx

Originally posted by Tyr
I also did the session bass work for Satyricon in 2000.

:D nice forum: V, Lars, Tyr and Asgeir... 4 to plays bridge? where is Jens and Oystein?

originally posted by Eldzik
could you give me this site address? thx
:cry: Oh.... ehmm... I haven't saved the adds..... that was a long time when I was searching for Aphrodisiac stuff in the net.... I had found them from a search engine...

:cry: Oh.... ehmm... I haven't saved the adds..... that was a long time when I was searching for Aphrodisiac stuff in the net.... I had found them from a search engine...

hmmm... thx a lot anyway:)

hmmmmm add to those: Fleurety "Department...", Gehenna "Seen through..." and hmmm maybe there are more... don't recall
If I'm not mistaken, Garm also collaborated with Magenta.

Myself, Tyr and Asgeir are also involved in a prog-project called Grail (put together by me and Cornelius from Solefald). Oh, and btw I also do some guest hammond on the new Vintersorg album. Couldn't keep my long fingers off it!

Originally posted by TheRealLazare
Myself, Tyr and Asgeir are also involved in a prog-project called Grail (put together by me and Cornelius from Solefald). Oh, and btw I also do some guest hammond on the new Vintersorg album. Couldn't keep my long fingers off it!

sounds good:D i can't wait for "Visions from the spiral generator"! it's only 3 weeks...