Borknagar side projects

Wow, "Visions from the the Spiral Generator" is going to be an all-star album then! I love your Hammond playing, Lazare! Coooool! :hotjump:

So, in three weeks the album is going to be released? Is there a definite date for it?

I think the release date for "Visions..." is the first of july.

...and thanx for your comments on my hammond-mania, Somber Soul. There will be a lot of hammond-work on the upcoming Solefald album as well, so you have something to look forward to ;)

What a wonderful treat!!! :D

Oh, 1st of July. Cool, my sweetheart's birthday. So there will be two things to celebrate then.

Originally posted by Somber Soul
Wow, "Visions from the the Spiral Generator" is going to be an all-star album then! I love your Hammond playing, Lazare! Coooool! :hotjump:

So, in three weeks the album is going to be released? Is there a definite date for it?

yeah!!! Lars is key-hammondmaster:p imho his job is something about 40% Borkie;)

from Napalm's website:
"Coming 1 July: VINTERSORG's Visions from the Spiral Generator"

Originally posted by TheRealLazare

...and thanx for your comments on my hammond-mania, Somber Soul. There will be a lot of hammond-work on the upcoming Solefald album as well, so you have something to look forward to ;)

man... when i bought "Q" and first time pressed play on my cd i told "fuck, what's fantastic keys! it's new Borkie's era" :D
btw: i can't wait for Solefald's "In Harmonia Universali"!!!

Thanks a lot, Eldzik

We'll be putting the final touches to "In Harmonia Universali" the last week of july, and the album will probably be out just in time for christmas - so y'all know what to get your girlfriends, aunts, brothers and pets for this year's holidays ;)

Thanks a lot, Eldzik

We'll be putting the final touches to "In Harmonia Universali" the last week of july, and the album will probably be out just in time for christmas - so y'all know what to get your girlfriends, aunts, brothers and pets for this year's holidays ;)

6 moths??? :confused: arghhhhhhhh... well, christmas' gift? it's great idea, but my wife will give me present in late september - a child;) but i'll buy Solefald for sure too:D

Originally posted by Eldzik

from Napalm's website:
"Coming 1 July: VINTERSORG's Visions from the Spiral Generator"

OK, thanks. Last time I checked, the date wasn't given. Maybe I should order the album from Napalm directly in order to get it as soon as possible. I live in the same country after all. ;)

I also like Lazare's grand piano playing in "Matter & Motion". Very atmospheric. :)

Great! :hotjump:
I'll start saving then :)

It seems I'm the only one who is happy that the new Solefald won't be out for a while, since right now I want to get too many album and my financial affairs aren't in the best condition. Anyway, I hope it will be as good as the previous.

Originally posted by The Wanderer

I think he also played with Immortal for a time, Grim that is.

yes, before Gorgoroth. he was kicked out after european tour in 1996. Erik was in line-up "Pure Holocaust" & "Battles in the North", but on both albums drums recording Abbath...

today i received a few cds include 2nd album ENSLAVEMENT OF BEAUTY "Megalomania". who is a drummer on this album? ASGEIR ofkoz:D it's good album, still keys oriented, but have better production and some folikish moments

Hey Lars,

I'm glad I see you here. Solefald kicks ass!

I want to ask you sth that bothers me for some time:
how the hell should i get The Linear Scaffold?

Avantgarde doesn't have it anymore,will Century Media
re-release it?

thanx.

Middle-aged monster get out of here!:)

Thanks a lot, man. "The Linear Scaffold" will probably be re-released after this summer - at least in the states - by avantgarde music themselves. I dunno the details, but I guess it will only be available through mailorder in europe.

The album will probably contain a little treat for our fans - a never before released song from the "Neonism"-sessions, called "Cosmophony"...

_Lazare_

well, i have all three Solefald's albums in digipack, so i hope they will be released "In Harmonia Universali":D :D :D