Breast growth from *ahem*...

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I don't do much "manipulation", I am not even pumped when I take pics ("the pump" can make all your muscles appear 1/2 - 1 inch bigger) nor am I especially tan, nor am I really even flexing that hard, nor am I using the trick of shadows to make my muscles look much more separated than they actually are. There are a million things done by pros to make themselves look as massive as possible in pics and videos.

the master of picture manipulation was frank zane. In his artsy pictures, he had a magnificient physique. In his pictures that were not modified he was pretty average.

I think they can be a lot of sexy fun unless they're really saggy, or veiny, or huge areola-ed or REALLY huge.

Other than those weird things big boobs are cool. Though usually they suffer from at least one of those things.

Did you guys know that women have nipple hair too? :lol:

I think they can be a lot of sexy fun unless they're really saggy, or veiny, or huge areola-ed or REALLY huge.

Other than those weird things big boobs are cool. Though usually they suffer from at least one of those things.

Did you guys know that women have nipple hair too? :lol:

What are you trying to do? Persuade anyone who likes tits they can actually grab into hating them? No one cares if females nipples can have hair. No one cares if YOU think they can be "a lot of sexy fun" because you aren't going to be doing that sexy fun shit with them, we are. Unless you turned lesbo. I'm not trying to insult you, but goddamn, what is your point?

=/ I can't enjoy tits physically? What the fuck are you talking about? I play with mine all the time.

I don't fucking care what you think, I CAN HAVE AN OPINION AND VOICE IT! It's my own, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

I will not discuss my relationships with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.