Breast growth from *ahem*...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind the fact that "massive tits" are often painful (both of my best friends growing up had huge tits and always had backaches, hurt when they ran, uncomfortable on bus rides,etc) and the fact that it's very very hard for babies to latch on to breasts that are as big as they are. Many women with such huge breasts give up on breastfeeding their children because it's so difficult, and the child suffers from it.

It's really not ideal to have such large breasts in nature. C's and D's okay, but certainly anything above that and it's just... disproportionate, and deformed, in a way.

I believe the human body is all about proportion. And before you try and slap me with the back of your hairy hands, I also think that breasts can be diproportionately small. I have A's, but because I have a large ribcage, I think B's would be more proportionate on me. D's would be so fucking ridiculous. Especially because I'm only 5'1".

My friend Jacki has D's and she's only 4'11"....she just looks obese when she's really not. If that's what you're into, fine..whatever. Everyone's got their weird thing, but... I would not want that. Give me a great ass and firm tits any day. :lol:

Proportion is key.

Oh and a nice dressed woman is better then a girl dressed like a whore.

Explain further please. What do you mean by disproportionate is gifted?? Like people who look for asymmetry in a face instead of symmetry because it "gives character" or some shit?

I like women with massive tits so where as someone would say a small girl with massive breasts is disproportionate, I on the other hand would consider the person to be beautiful.

What works for one person doesn't for another. That's the point I am trying to make really, we all like different things.

No need to be 'puffed up'. I do Wing Chun, the first form is called "Siu Lum Tao" and means "the little idea". It's the exact opposite of puffing yourself up, Wing Chun fighting stances are sunken shoulders and hips, trying to be as rooted to the ground as possible, effectively lowing your centre of gravity. Anyone that goes into a fight puffing their chest out and attempting to intimidate people with massive biceps will just get dealt with.

Having massive biceps is absolutely useless in fighting anyway. The bigger your biceps the more they contract when you punch weakening and slowing your punches. Triceps and lats are the way to go if you want punching power.

But to more closely answer your question, I'd probably just find it hilarious, very little you can do to stop someone posting on an internet forum. I'm sure Susan would just laugh at him anyway.

1)that was a mirror picture, my right arm is the one that looks so big

2)yes, angle

3)right one is flexing and slightly raised, left one isn't

4)Right one is about 17 inches, left one is 16.5 ish.

manipulating pictures to make yourself look a certain way is probably the oldest trick in the book in bodybuilding

none of these guys you see in pics look like that when they wake up in the morning.

manipulating pictures to make yourself look a certain way is probably the oldest trick in the book in bodybuilding

none of these guys you see in pics look like that when they wake up in the morning.

Are you trying to tell us that you look even worst when you wake up? I would hope not...that'd be pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.