Breast growth from *ahem*...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The quality of boobs has a lot more to do with proportion than with the actual size.

It's more about the face for me than boobs or ass or whatever.

Yes, yes, of course, but you have to remember you live in the land of milk and honey. Dave and I were talking about the country where you can get shot for walking on someones lawn.
Someone give this woman a cookie! :headbang:

I am THE breast enthusiast, I know of one other person who loves tits as much as I do. All I ever think about is massive tits. Some people might find that weird, some people might find it great. Regardless they are my favourite part of the female body and my favourite talking point.

I've loved massive tits since I was about 10 I believe. On Sky television WWF Raw is War used to be on until midnight on a Friday night. Afterwards there was the Playboy TV freeview. I remember seeing this extremely busty brunette and never ever looking back.

There is nothing in this world that I treasure above a woman with massive tits. So you can understand my jubilance at having such a busty girlfriend who possesses some of the finest specimens in the known universe.

Macromastic women are the way forward.

I am THE breast enthusiast, I know of one other person who loves tits as much as I do. All I ever think about is massive tits. Some people might find that weird, some people might find it great. Regardless they are my favourite part of the female body and my favourite talking point.

I've loved massive tits since I was about 10 I believe. On Sky television WWF Raw is War used to be on until midnight on a Friday night. Afterwards there was the Playboy TV freeview. I remember seeing this extremely busty brunette and never ever looking back.

There is nothing in this world that I treasure above a woman with massive tits. So you can understand my jubilance at having such a busty girlfriend who possesses some of the finest specimens in the known universe.

Macromastic women are the way forward.

the thought of tits just makes me horny.

Nevermind the fact that "massive tits" are often painful (both of my best friends growing up had huge tits and always had backaches, hurt when they ran, uncomfortable on bus rides,etc) and the fact that it's very very hard for babies to latch on to breasts that are as big as they are. Many women with such huge breasts give up on breastfeeding their children because it's so difficult, and the child suffers from it.

It's really not ideal to have such large breasts in nature. C's and D's okay, but certainly anything above that and it's just... disproportionate, and deformed, in a way.

I believe the human body is all about proportion. And before you try and slap me with the back of your hairy hands, I also think that breasts can be diproportionately small. I have A's, but because I have a large ribcage, I think B's would be more proportionate on me. D's would be so fucking ridiculous. Especially because I'm only 5'1".

My friend Jacki has D's and she's only 4'11"....she just looks obese when she's really not. If that's what you're into, fine..whatever. Everyone's got their weird thing, but... I would not want that. Give me a great ass and firm tits any day. :lol:

You overstate the case for breastfeeding just as you do everything else you support once you read about it on the internet.

I didn't read about it on the internet. My professor told me about the breastfeeding issue, she knows a lot about maternity care, especially breastfeeding, and because when she breastfed her breasts ballooned up to like EEE's or some shit and it was very hard for her.

Thanks for assuming shit like you always do though! =D It's really great, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.