bubububu

bubu (meaning "welcome"). me, i am not sure if i do understand my own language :)

h

please, please, please hilj... i so need another one of your dialect bubus. can i have one?

h

i can assure you it was. the sound, the concept... definitely brilliant

h

I'm SURE i saw "bu" written somewhere during my italian test this morning, i hope i didn't said to the teacher:eek: actually the thought of where have i seen it haunted my head for all day...and....."CIAO! CIAO! OOOOH!"......."HEI! HEI! EN DEN DIU'! HEI! HEI! EN DEN DIU'!" <------MI! MI! MI E LÜ! :D (mi e lü, quater ciapp fan dü cü)

so, what songs are these??

that's not italian. actually, i could not understand a word :)

and hilj, if you didn't put "bu" in your name everything is fine

h

Manowar songs, that is what i understood when i heard them..some nonsense words that can be substitute with a thing in dialect of milan "mi e lü"-->me and he :loco:
So "hail hail hail and kill!" becomes "mi mi mi e lü!" and "kill! kill!" is ciao! ciao! o_O

Originally posted by Hiljainen
Manowar songs, that is what i understood when i heard them..some nonsense words that can be substitute with a thing in dialect of milan "mi e lü"-->me and he :loco:
So "hail hail hail and kill!" becomes "mi mi mi e lü!" and "kill! kill!" is ciao! ciao! o_O
:err: are you sure you survived (i mean, your mental faculties) to those architecture men? :guh:

Miolo ( :rolleyes: )

Time for some actual Bu...

The Treason bu

Let me tell you about the loss of bu
the failing of all that we hold bu
Wraped up bubu in ourselves

Bubu resolves
That which order bubu
Worthless bu
are ordered
are ordered bu

I don't bubu
Taste and you will see
That all belongs to me
I don't bubu
I won't bubu

I raise my bu against it all
for bu who don't recognise the call
With the bu to overcome these bubu walls
Going to break it, going to break it, going to break it bu...

Let me nail you to the bubu wall
stab the bu and the bu from your sight
and set the bu to flame

Bubu devout
nothing bubu
Break it to pieces
that obstinate bu

I raise my fist to hold the bu
Against those who set bubu on high
Going to break it bu