bubububu

I wanted to reply to all the "interesting" and "clever" stuff you people write here, but this computer is the slowest one I've seen ever :eek: must be from 1856 or something...took me 25 minutes just to log in the computer, open the browser and log into UM...

Originally posted by Siren
@rahvin: 6-bu is a multiple of bubu... :Smug:

of course you're right. so, let's just spare me the shame resulting from making more stupid blunders like this and you tell me how do you call it when the only allowed numbers are 2 squared, 2 cube and so on... :D

rahvin. (quickest way bu)

Originally posted by rahvin

they're not. only the single unit (bu) and the multiples of two (bubu) are. so 5-bu is not ok, nor is 6-bu or 7-bu. 8-bu, 16-bu, 32-bu and 64-bu are all perfectly bubu instead. :)

rahvin. (full of codified bubububu directives)

sounds similar to bubu to me...

the power of bu compells you

no, not for one bubu
did you look behind bu
as you were bubu-ing ( :D ) away
never once did bu wish
any of bu well
those who had chosen to bu
and if that's what it takes to make bu
in the bu that you live today
then i guess you'll never bu the bubus that i sent
from the bubus of the bu and the bu

:D

now i see that an intervention is needed in order to regulate and rectify the spontaneous proliferation of language (i am feeling strangely authoritarian today). i have noticed in a few of your posts that plural form of "bubu" appear. personally i do not feel inclined towards accepting "bus" and "bubus": it sort of takes away the mystical content of the word. still, i would like to hear rahvin's opinion on this. and don't tell us we're a lobby because we're far worse.

hyena (in the bubu hour, she cries bu, bu, bu)

and finally, my bu of the day:

bu bu bu
cried the leaders at the back

hyena (did i mention that the power lies within you?)

@hyena: well, i'd stick to the truer form of bubu myself. i feel like condemning abuse of bubu-ing (especially) and other uncalled-for variations. however, i have to admit in every language there must be at least one word of way of saying that is so bubu-compelling, and with such an hilarious result, that exceptions might be made.
as for the plural, i'd suggest to avoid using it altogether. 'bubu' is a substitute for two syllables, regardless of the word's ending, be it plural, feminine or whatever your language of choice feels like ending a word with.

rahvin. (for the bu, for the bu, for the bubu)

Originally posted by hyena
and finally, my bu of the day:

bu bu bu
cried the leaders at the back

hyena (did i mention that the power lies within you?)

...the bubus are burned behind us
and there's waiting bus ahead
into the bubu of teath
rode the brave bubus

the promise of bu. it's there each time.
you know what will bubu, but you don't know when, or exactly bu.
you try to hold on to bu; you rock them in the bu. but if you brace for the bu, you can't bubu.

bu of the day:

across the bubu we came out of nowhere special
like a peasant bubububu, makeshift bubu in our hands
we crashed the bu so hard we'd never heard that kind of bu before
and braced ourselves for bubu and the spoils of the bu

-in homage to vultureculture- :wave:

rahvin. (ignoring the score)

I believe in justice
I believe in vengeance
I believe in getting the bubu, getting the bubu, getting the bubu!

Alfred (ignoring.)