By Request, The Official Royal Carnage Anal Sex Thread... Choo choo!!

grl.gif

Erik said:
What you need to do is get a proper web browser. Stuff like that shouldn't happen. Internet Explorer is frankly the least modern of all popular browsers these days and security-wise it is a total joke, with 31 unpatched vulnerabilities at the moment, and Microsoft has nearly stopped updating it.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/

Mozilla Firebird. Less than 7 Megabytes to download. Fast, free, secure. Blocks pop-ups effectively. Tabbed browsing, type-ahead find (this is indispensable once you've gotten used to it: for example, to go back to the forum from this page, I just type "Roy(enter)" and the "Royal Carnage" link is automagically selected and followed.) , better CSS and PNG support then IE has.

It's just a shame more people don't realize they have better alternatives to IE... I'm doing my little bit of propaganda here :D

id also reccomend www.avantbrowser.com

and... woo.. anal secks.

It's funny. I'm the only one here that has actually fucked an asian... If not, i bet im the only one whos fucked an asian in the ass. However, anal sex isnt that great. It's only attractive because it's taboo. I prefer the feeling of vagina and anyone who says otherwise is a lying bastard virgin.

man as robot said:
It's funny. I'm the only one here that has actually fucked an asian... If not, i bet im the only one whos fucked an asian in the ass. However, anal sex isnt that great. It's only attractive because it's taboo. I prefer the feeling of vagina and anyone who says otherwise is a lying bastard virgin.

I have, and anal rules still, as long as you know the girl you're with!

Papa Josh said:
My wife ain't a spic, douchebag, and I can read what the fuck you typed, and still say, done did it. :Smug:

AWWW SNAP, THIS NIGGA "DONE DID IT"