By Request, The Official Royal Carnage Anal Sex Thread... Choo choo!!

Here's a start:

Fuk_MI.jpg

I like that 17 year old school slut.

movies_austinpowers.jpg

fook_mi_yu2.jpg

Most pics coming up for these Fook Mi and Yu are Halloween costume ones with less than stellar pieces of Asian 'tang.

Yeah, except she's still hot. J-Ho makes me kinda ill. If she shuffled up to me on her knees I probably wouldn't say no though.

:kickass:

Austin Powers chases Goldmember up the ladder, with Goldmember wearing nothing but a towel around his waste....

AP: "Well Goldmember, I always knew you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts"!

Makes me laugh everytime. :lol: *wipes tear from eye*

Those movies are out of control, but that third one was just flat out ridiculous.

Another of my Whore of the Moment:

0407it_philly03d_z.jpg

i see you are hanging out on the rice burner websites. looking to un-lesbian the Subie?

lurch70 said:
i see you are hanging out on the rice burner websites. looking to un-lesbian the Subie?
Nah, just browsing. I'm looking for a cheap import magazine to have for my office, aka the bathroom. The only exterior work I plan for the WRX are 17" wheels. Tint as well, but I did that the first day already.

i just got some new wheels also and rubber ... probably will get a rally stripe on the hood and that is it.

just to keep on topic with the anal thread ... here is the rear of it:

35958.jpg

Damn your car looks good. :) What kind of wheels are those?

I pllan on a set of these (Rota Attack) toward the end of the year:

rt17attck40045BRZ_01.jpg

Also, some "classic Asian 'tang :loco: :

tia_carrera1.sized.jpg

You make the call!

a) the car Sorath wants to have anal sex in
b) the car Sorath wants to have anal sex with
c) the car Sorath wants to use to run over the girl he just had anal sex with
d) just a kickass fucking car

-70 Pontiac Firebird, property of Bröderna Hårdrock aka Hellbutcher and Tyrant of Nifelheim. There is an even cooler vehicle in Sweden, a custom Harley, licence plate says 666, chassi number is NR666THEBEAST, fabrication H.D. THE BEAST, colour: multicoloured (i e motive paint). I would kill for that one without even having seen it.