By Request, The Official Royal Carnage Anal Sex Thread... Choo choo!!

Thanatopsis123 said:
spics_image03.jpg

:guh:
HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH

haha, look at those smexican flapjack titties, oh man that sucks.

seriously, some smexican bitches are HOT HOT HOT but lots are not. course if i was liquored up all day on homemade shitz i prolly wouldn't care what it looked like, long as she kept cookin and mounted the rod every so often.

whoa i'm talking to some chick about her bush right now. the internet rules!

oh wait i know this girl in "real life" this doesn't count as e-bush talk.

seriously, some smexican bitches are HOT HOT HOT but lots are not.

agreed. last time i remember you saying this you followed up with a picture of some disgusting tree creature with a thick brow :lol:

hahaha cool. she probably had a tire 3x the size of mine and was a foot shorter. and had a thicker mustache. seriously, what the fuck is in the water down there?!!??!

also, mexican beer TASTES LIKE MEXICAN PUSSY. you want to eat some smexican tang? go have a warm Tecate instead. same thing, no lyme disease.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Thanatopsis123 said:
Or you can see it as being a Race Warrior because they're diluting the foul non-Aryan species by injecting some humanity (Whiteyness) into their genetic pools. It would only be race treason if they impregnated a non-Aryan and then raised the child in civilized (White) society.

(I've actually read some white supremacist shit like that before :lol: )
[gay post]

Papa isn't your wife coming in at a buck 90? Please spare us the details. Nobody wants to hear about her pupusa that has been grinded in to shredded beef by massive guacamole thighs.

Post 141 = Greatest post in RC history.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
From what I heard, you need to lube the fuck out of everything for it not to be excruciating. I am guessing the only reason why women do it is because the men want it.

I know several girls who claim to love it, seriously!!! But I mean these girls are sluuuuuts. True hoodrat whores. So I guess that explains it.

Once you get it in, don't pull it completely out until you're done. The hurt the girl feels is from the initial penetration or pull-out. They can have pretty crazy orgasms if you do it right.