chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, he has said it!

~kov.

:erk: :rolleyes:

plintus said:
Their show was really something this Wednesday, and they played set-list different to their live album(s), too. AYDY - nah, I didn't bother picking it up (took off a single, but that was it), but I'm going for the live DVD.

Would you miss COB when they are in town after all you said?

Well, as i said before just to cream "Touch Like an Angel of Death!!!"

Hehe I also bought the single (Trashed, Lost and Strungout). If the album had been like that it would've been great, but no, so :puke: .

Yeah the Blu-Ray is something amazing, I mean 50G on ONE disc?!? Shiiiit, in 0 years a tera-byte will be nothing hehe o_O :Smug: .

Undie said:
You mean there are countries in only two dimensions?!

Yup, Mexico is one of them ( :rolleyes: ).

^ Hahaha what the bu? :lol: that's so stupid hehe.

Funny thing that everyone seemed much happy than now, I can tell from the posts :ill: .

Keep in mind, it was also four years ago.

The majority of us were a lot more carefree back then. Younger, too. Though I guess the latter would apply to all of us. I know I sure as hell wasn't the most mature one around.

~kov.

i'm quite bu that the bu manifested itself again. :D :lol:

also, i don't think i ever was carefree in my life, but certainly my troubles at the time were in the short term rather than in the long term.

Anyway, I'm off to Boston soon. I'll be back in a day or two.

My roommate (rumor has it she is a girl) was in Boston for about 5 days last week, drinking with "cowboys" and rednecks. She outdrank them all, she said, being able to stay sober at 6 am after a night of JD and shite. That's why she never got laid.

I'm happy for cowboys :heh:

Worse. I work with the city.

School Construction Authority to be exact. The layers of crap are staggering. So basically, my boss (we're not a city agency, we just work with them) wants me to stick around until some dude from the city leaves so that he and I can go talk to that dude's boss about how mr. dude is fucking up my project. And at least if he's not fucking it up, that it's his responsibility.

At least my boss backs me up. He's cool like that.

~kov.

^ What do you bu? ( :lol: )

Ah well, I'm pretty carefree right now, though I do have lots of short-term problems, and onyl like 2/3 long-term major ones :p , whic are actually quite important hehe.

I am trying to do physics homework, but I dont understand anything and excell doesnt want to make my graphics the way I want them to be
:mad: :Shedevil: :confused: :puke:

I'm trying to decide whether i should start a 3-week clinic rotation tomorrow or not. It's gonna be tiring but fruitful, but on the other hand i could use the time off to study. Oh, the big decisions in life..

Status
Not open for further replies.