chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy late birthday Rampy!

What kind of girlfriend dumps her boyfriend in the middle of his birthday party?!?

I really hope your next birthday will be a very happy one and that it will delete the effect of the previous two..

You don't need 25 people to have fun. You now know who your real friends are :) And what is birthday anyway? Friends should be there 365 days a year !

Edit: Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D hehehehe !

What kind of girlfriend dumps her boyfriend in the middle of his birthday party?!?
Well, I was very stupid back then...And she was probably the last person who could be my gf now that I think about it...

Thanks for the greets!

You don't need 25 people to have fun. You now know who your real friends are :) And what is birthday anyway? Friends should be there 365 days a year !

Edit: Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D hehehehe !

Merci! But, I still like these 25, just don't expect me to go to their birthdays...

Also you're somewhat right. A birthday is simply a stupid reminder of when you were born. Birhtdays are for people who live in the past.

Well, I was very stupid back then...And she was probably the last person who could be my gf now that I think about it...

Thanks for the greets!

Merci! But, I still like these 25, just don't expect me to go to their birthdays...

Also you're somewhat right. A birthday is simply a stupid reminder of when you were born. Birhtdays are for people who live in the past.

Birthday is cool, and just another reason to party :kickass: , but I don't understand why people put so much importance on it, on ONE day, you know ? It's like Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Father's Day and all that bullshit. I like to celebrate my birthday, but I won't be sad if I don't celebrate it for a year or two... :saint:

I wish you had a more interesting birthday though :erk: , I'm sorry for you and hope that next year, it'll be the best birthday you ever had :) :headbang: :loco:

Hey Mart I sent you a message to your myspace account the day before your b-day because I remembered (alright, so i didn't even know and myspace itself remnded me, sue me :p ).

But anyway, I really like you (no, not in that way :rolleyes; ), so well it's not worth it getting mad over the people who didn't come to your party. The ones who went aren't necessarly yer true friends, but at least someone went :p :kickass: :) :headbang: .

Believe me, if I could've been there I would have been there :headbang: .

Happy Birthday :kickass: !

Oh damn last sunday was my b-day. 21 years old now. Also, it was the second year in a row that my birthday party sucked. Last year, my gf dumped me in the middle of it. This year, well I'm single but out of the 25 people who said would "definitely come I can't miss this blah blah blah" 2 came.

I am one crappy birthday short of becoming a deeply cynical, egocentric and misanthrope bastard.
Maybe I already am that cynical bastard, but I believe that people letting you down is one of the constants in life.
Good friends are few and far between, so now that you know how important you really are for these people, you may want to look more for quality and less for quantity. Unless they're really good friends, I look at people as a passtime. Caring genuinely for someone who doesnt care about you is worst mistake you can make.

</cynical>

This year, well I'm single but out of the 25 people who said would "definitely come I can't miss this blah blah blah" 2 came.

I couldn't find 25 people who'd come to a party, any party, unless it was for the free alcohol and the chance to meet girls. Let alone that I wouldn't enjoy spending time with that many people around in any case. The two who came might be your real good friends, and that's about as many as anybody gets (and can handle) in a lifetime. Five years from now you might end up juggling a significant other, a job, dozens of daily appointments and those same two friends, without having enough time left to say much more than "hi" to the rest of your acquaintances, not to mention entertain 23 more people. You can still wind up getting together with groups of individuals for other reasons (say if you're into sports or Star Trek conventions), but those are personal interests that have hanging out in groups as a consequence, not a purpose.

I don't even think this is cynical. They might be awesome to have around, but you're simply not going to have the time or mental resources to fit more than 5 Very Important People in your life, so make sure you keep some room for this guy.

@Rampy: Words of wisdom from Rahvin there. And Ditto on what Marduk said. Sorry I missed your birthday Mart.

NF: coolio. Missed my lectures again today... but going in to complete our group project work. Got work tonight, and I'm not looking forward to it. Tomorrow got a presentation to do, but it should be fine. Then got the night off to partay! Which I think I will... like it's 1984 or whatever the phrase is.

Wanna hear a joke I made up?

A: What became of the guy who was terrible at telling jokes?

Q: Sorry, I always forget the punchlines!

See that's a classic right there. Tell your children. Tell your friends!

Carcass rocks !!!

NF: Excited!Impatient! My week begins this morning, 5 days of work ahead of me and then, do I need to say where I'm going :) WOOHOO Can't wait to PARTY, it's been such a long time that I didn't drink beer !

Best present you could ever wish for! You know, some of them dump guys in the middle of... nowhere. :Smug:

I couldn't find 25 people who'd come to a party, any party, unless it was for the free alcohol and the chance to meet girls. Let alone that I wouldn't enjoy spending time with that many people around in any case. The two who came might be your real good friends, and that's about as many as anybody gets (and can handle) in a lifetime.

I'd look at it as those 23 people who never showed up for a "party" really cared about Bizarre_1 - not making hinm carry expenses of cleaning service and shit after :D And yeah, 25 people for a birthday party - it's too much. I had a big party for my 22nd, so first fucks started leaving after beer started running out (they didn't know anything bout my secret stash ;) ), my best friend (till this day) banged my birthday present (that girl is a fucking whore :heh:), and I settled for a session of oral sex in the bathroom :zombie:

Good times!

Yeah, since youre so excited and to make the whole trip worth it, we want you to prove that plintus is not gay. And we want some footage. There.

:lol:
I'm ready to take pics or videos about plintus not gay, but he won't prove it with me that's for sure !!!!!!

Edit: I'm not excited in a sexual way....

Status
Not open for further replies.