chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. Dark Tranquillity + Pain + Dimension Zero + other bands. Too bad I don't live in Sweden.

@rahv: i'm happy about the new buttons, so i can finally understand how these communities (delicious etc) work. i'm becoming an old nerd, totally out of the l00p of teh internet. as soon as i have explored their meaning, however, they can go. :p

Mouhahahahahahaha :D
So you are "the girl" in your relationship for sure... if I look at your description... especially for #2 and #4 :lol:

Nah, I'm top :kickass:

EDIT: I'm so stunned, I forgot to type "I'm sorry to hear that. It seemed like the two of you were getting along really well."

You have no idea (how good we were getting along): she, actually, swallowed. Oh, me...

You have no idea (how good we were getting along): she, actually, swallowed. Oh, me...

Haha, a tad TMI there, but good for you.

And having met Plin once, I only joke about his being gay here. Of course, given that we talked for about thirty seconds, my insight into this matter might not be that profound.

NF: Happy that I can actually type in the url to this forum now (on comps i don't have it bookmarked) without having to memorize a bunch of crazy numbers.

~kov.

As soon as you have explored their meaning, you'll wish they had never been there. :p

It looks to me like their meaning is to make us join up to some crap arse spam site off somewhere else, which has completely nothing to do with metal... I can live with the rep thing, I think it's kinda nice to see people giving rep, and no one is abusing it around here yet... but these things... what the fuck?

And having met Plin once, I only joke about his being gay here. Of course, given that we talked for about thirty seconds, my insight into this matter might not be that profound.

You know, gay guys decide who will be top/bottom during first 10 seconds of conversation, so you had like infinite amount of time to figure me out comparing to that :D

And sorry, Taliesin, I'm not gay. For you. You need to work on that. :Smug:

@Rahvin: I'm sure they'll think twice once a few of our threads get stored.

@Plin: Damn, you don't waste time at all. Well, best of luck with that.

~kov.

Edit: Currently camping out in an IRC chatroom from work for a chance to get a WoW beta key. I'm a total loser.

What a reason...

Plinny is too 'good'.
Maybe she didn't want to corrupt him. :D

I'm sorry plinny, it's obvious you deserve someone better than her. And i don't mean someone who is male.

edit: and from what i read you didn't lose your time finding her/him/it. :p

Oh damn last sunday was my b-day. 21 years old now. Also, it was the second year in a row that my birthday party sucked. Last year, my gf dumped me in the middle of it. This year, well I'm single but out of the 25 people who said would "definitely come I can't miss this blah blah blah" 2 came.

I am one crappy birthday short of becoming a deeply cynical, egocentric and misanthrope bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.