chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Be noble, share them.

I would get them.:err:

I am having a driving license exam on Tuesday. Wish me luck. I want it to be more that soon when I will be driving on the highway, listening to Lethe.(at nightime, of course)

@Plyni: Ah well 'tis yer call, I have that DVD too and it's fucking great (what I've seen, I haven't had time to see everything hehe -not even the 1st konzert LOL-).

@ InsArtTure: Good luck! I wish i'd sometime get my driver license, but people here simly are animals when driving (they always drive drunk and studd like that), hence even tohugh I'm 20 (here you get the license when ye are 18).

Costa Rica has one of the highest-death rates concerning car accidents and related stuff, I think we're 3d in the world hehe.

Now ye know why I don't drive :erk: :ill: :cry:

I wont be able to afford a car of myself any soon for it's too expensive, but I want to have my license. Who knows? One day I may wake up and see a car, loaded in front of my yard.:kickass:

@Lil Red: Hell, the situation here is not really fine neither.
By the way, car accidents are the most death-bringing thing all over the world. here in Bulgaria, it's relatively calm. Many people are reckless but they rearely drive drunk or with high speed. Sorry to hear that Costa's situation is so bad. It's you who is to inform me. Too little I know about Costa. Wish I knew more. Maybe we can start a discussion about public transport, driving.

For example, Dark Silence, when I was in Germany this year i noticed how calm it is on the streets. People drive reasonably, keeping the rules.

I had a shitload to do this weekend, of which I only did parts.. it's ok, but I'll have to do the rest during the week.
I have to finish my calculations for a hydraulic motor and make the technical drawing until friday. Luckily I dont have to calculate everything, but it's still a lot of work :erk:

I wont be able to afford a car of myself any soon for it's too expensive, but I want to have my license. Who knows? One day I may wake up and see a car, loaded in front of my yard.:kickass:

@Lil Red: Hell, the situation here is not really fine neither.
By the way, car accidents are the most death-bringing thing all over the world. here in Bulgaria, it's relatively calm. Many people are reckless but they rearely drive drunk or with high speed. Sorry to hear that Costa's situation is so bad. It's you who is to inform me. Too little I know about Costa. Wish I knew more. Maybe we can start a discussion about public transport, driving.

For example, Dark Silence, when I was in Germany this year i noticed how calm it is on the streets. People drive reasonably, keeping the rules.

Ah well DS and InsArt, rarely a student can afford a car, unless they study in some rich burgoise-only uni hehe. I could afford one since I still live with my parents ( :cry: ), but I wouldn't like one because of the reasond I stated above hehe.

So yeah, there are a lot of car accidents here, to the point that the government started to paint a heart in each place in which a person was ran-over :ill: *pic of a person that was ran-over*. :erk:

i cant even afford the driving lessons... since i dont live with my parents, i cant learn to drive with them, i would have to go to a driving school, but those a pretty expensive here...

Status
Not open for further replies.