chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this discussion is one long delirium. :lol:

i vye for my companion's attention only when the music sucks. if he deems fit to take me to a bad gig, then it's his problem. :p

generally I am the one to take someone to a gig and not the opposite... i think i've always could enjoy the concerts i went to and i didn't need to give the guys any special attention :p

Some answers, some different topics:

- On the lines of my girl being hit by random guys: Well, I don't mind people trying to score as long as my gf doesn't give me reasons to feel uneasy (this is, she drawing a defined line between being polite but rejectful and being openly nice to other people's attempts to nail her). I don't imply this latter as a significant hint to conclude that the girl wanna get jumped, but you can't expect your counterpart to feel comfortable in any close situation solely being justified by your trust. I.e: No extremely warm guys constantly trying to hug her would lead me to conclude she's cheating on me or trying to, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with other people being acknowledged to this kind of close behavior.

- Updates about my gf: Things go smooth, even when she seems in trouble when speaking her mind (this might be normal, just trying to be likeable in these first steps of the relationship, although being this part very important to me, it raises some anxiety). Can't say much more aside from some pointless speculative speech, so... this is it. :)

|ng.

Afar from you topics you people, I have just mended two teeth of mine. I spent so fucking much money on this but I am glad my teeth are ok now.

On the topic-why would you take your GF wherever you go? I prefer to see mine in privite. Only the two of us.
And if I or she have flirted with someone - you can always know this. It's written in the eyes of the other.

Sorry for not keeping an eye on the topic but what "gigs"? Does your GF like Amon Amarth?:p

I work on Thanksgiving :) And the next day ("black Friday").

I don't have a family, and I don't like Turkey that much (edit: hm, I meant the bird, but who knows what I'm really thinking :heh:). Plus there's a chance of plunging into depression with these "holidays", so I'm better off keeping busy :heh:

we don't have thanksgiving here, ... well yes, we have a day off somewhere in October for Thanksgiving, but we don't celebrate it. It's just a day off :D Yay !

Happy thanksgiving to our american friend Kovenant ;)

This was recently posted on DT's official web page :) :

I can´t believe it....We made it! It´s done and there is nothing I can do about it. Just got back from the studio where everything is now shipped off to Denmark where Tue Madsen will perform his magicky magic on the things we´ve been working on these last 7 weeks.

I just finished the last vocal lines a couple of days ago and it feels sweet. As always with recordings there is alot of stress and selfdoubt but being in a more than familiar environment in Martin's studio (Rogue) has helped tremendously. The recordings have not only been smooth and focused but the overall feeling that we are creating something amazing has really driven us through this.

It turned out so different and diverse that the hardest thing for me now is to find a suitable title for the whole thing. How can i sum up in a title something that is everything and nothing, grounded and out there, intorvert and extra-terrestial all at the same time?

Well, keep watching this space and I will let you know soon enough.

Right now I am just so glad it´s done. Anders did a fantastic job grinding and beating (off) in the studio, Micke has delivered some really crushing bass, Martin and Niklas have really outdone themselves with great riffs and truly outstanding solos and Martin B has poured alot of misery and anxiety into his soundscapes.
Now all we do is wait for the mix, and this being our first time mixing out of house so to speak we are really excited to hear what the hell we´ve been up to!

Cheers,

/Mikael

:headbang: :kickass: :) :headbang:

@Insart: Yeah, she loves Amon Amarth. We both do. and even more after tonight. FUCK ME THAT WAS FUCKING ACE! I was surprised my GF just got down and headbanged and stuff while staying close to me and occasionally we'd just cuddle and watch or whatever. was class.

@Lil... There's already a thread about that update ;)

@Insart: Yeah, she loves Amon Amarth. We both do. and even more after tonight. FUCK ME THAT WAS FUCKING ACE! I was surprised my GF just got down and headbanged and stuff while staying close to me and occasionally we'd just cuddle and watch or whatever. was class.

@Lil... There's already a thread about that update ;)

^ Great, keep it up with yer girl!

Oh you mean the stupid and offensive thread about them shaving or whatever? That doesn't count like one, and as a matter of fact I hope Masuta- Rhavin deletes it. I found that it was really offensive, and I wouldn't like any of the band members to read it, as it is a lack of respect to them, to me and to every DT phorum member.

@LBRH: Most of all, stop forcing me to agree with Taliesin. That just won't do.
Aside from not being particularly funny, there's nothing wrong with the thread. Everyone should learn not to take themselves too seriously, and I strongly doubt that the removal of pubic hair is a sensitive subject for band members.

Haha well ok :p , I won't make Rhavin and Talesin agree anymore.

Ah that's one major problem I have with meself, I take everything too seriously, I've tried to change, but oh WTF I can't hehe :p .

The info update made me upset. HOW THE HELL will I be able to wait now? Mixing-you are kidding Stanne, give us this album, we need it! Unmixed, unmastered!

God knows how long the wait will last. It is all in all recorded! It's A NEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.